Daps
"Check my schedule" = let's see where you fall on the roster:totheeastside:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Anyone else ever miss those "windows of time" where those sleep pills with DPH start to take affect but you're watching Seinfeld or playing video games and then the effects wear off so you cant go to sleep?

Then if you take more you just feel really lethargic but cant sleep?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word,thy knows tis cliche to state,but the breakdown in detail,simple eloquence,refined spirituality,but trill advice(some westerners might even say nihilistic) and still embedded in mystique as to tis origins..

did you get the original or the westernized retelling/translation( too nice in some sense) by Sogyal Rinpoche...?
Okay... well thanks for the heads up. Right now I'm reading the introduction and that is informing me on the history of the Tibetans.

It's a history lesson itself, although perhaps it's needed. The interesting thing about the Tibetans is that they studied the mind more the physical world, whereas westerners are more interested in the physical world. The yin and yang, right. The perfect balance being both, I guess.

And no it's translated by Robert Thurman.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Just had a boring night on multiple benzos at work and just came home and cooked this fantastic steak.

My god the juices are out of this dimension. Drinking this with a Pinot noir. Added some sleeping pills so I can get a good days sleep.

tumblr_n67o90t36f1tnimmlo9_500.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just had a boring night on multiple benzos at work and just came home and cooked this fantastic steak.

My god the juices are out of this dimension. Drinking this with a Pinot noir. Added some sleeping pills so I can get a good days sleep.

tumblr_n67o90t36f1tnimmlo9_500.gif

so u pop pills every day:wow:

your brain will be mush by 40

you prolly will need dentures in your 50's