Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
God, I hate those pissy ass noise police.
Everywhere I go, my neighbors hate me. :pachaha:

i barely watch TV as it is..i leave my place around this time and im not back until 9-10 at night...i do most of my TV watching at nights or the weekends..its not that bad..subwoofer has some mean bass to it...its my home theater setup..thats what i bought that shyt for lol....i hate noise police that i can't put a face too..when i got the same complaints when i moved in to my last place 6 1/2 years ago at least they put a name on the note so i knew who it was..so it can be one of 3 condos and if i see the ppl coming out of them im grilling them until i find out who :birdman:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I put two 12's in my truck this weekend but I hate how that shyt sound. Every panel inside rattles and kills the sound quality and I'm too lazy to dynamat the entire truck.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thought buying new contact lenses was as easy a going to a site and plugging your info in. Nah, gotta have an up to date prescription and all that. I'm just tryna cop some for the low:mjcry:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Damn this Drake :takedat:.. I can't stop fukking listening to it, going on week 4, you did it baby :whew:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
shyt's wack when you get woke at humanoid work hours by your familia in the jects cause the shyt is like a concrete matchbox(well,pillbox but ya'll ain't on that wavelength)..was having such a restful sleep to a Klonopin,2 Melatonin,Trazodone,trees,and Viva La Vida..:snoop::mjcry::scust:

what i need to sleep now is just ridiculous..thy knees be aching like Brandon Roy or Marcus Lattimore:to:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm up, the sun is shining.

Get out of bed
Brush teeth & wash face
Eat breakfast
Pack work clothes
Make lunch
Go to Muay Thai
Head to work after.

I'm off at 21:45.