:mjlol: look @ those time stamps from yesterday
t1WxnIR.jpg
nikka get some standard time in those texts :dahell:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So whats the end result?
I haven't even replied to her since she texted me last night.

Just out of curiosity...why would she wait to text me after 9 PM about calling me about setting up a date only to end up texting me what I wanted to know from 11:30 in the morning :skip: She's making this shyt out to be rocket science

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Just out of curiosity...why would she wait to text me after 9 PM about calling me about setting up a date only to end up texting me what I wanted to know from 11:30 in the morning :skip: She's making this shyt out to be rocket science

:why: I hate pre dating. Too much games and uncertainty.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

You doing too much thinking and worrying about someone who aint thinking about you. :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You doing too much thinking and worrying about someone who aint thinking about you. :francis:
She obviously thinking about me if she asked for my number, asked to go out twice and keeps calling and texting me :manny: Not even trynna be HOH but I've only initiated contact once. Get some context on the back story before you post friend :francis:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
She obviously thinking about me if she asked for my number, asked to go out twice and keeps calling and texting me :manny: Not even trynna be HOH but I've only initiated contact once. Get some context on the back story before you post friend :francis:

Her mind is occupied by the words on her screen, not the person they coming from. Some women are OK with just that level of attention and never actually want to be in your presence.
All those calls and invitations to go out have resulted in what, exactly? A bunch of posts from you asking what the hell is going on. :troll:

The sad part is, yall already know each other so its not like she's avoiding some unfamiliar person. Women do that to niccaz they don't know or haven't verified as "not crazy".

You obviously have interest in this girl, so holla at her with "I would like to catch up with you, but I would like to avoid the run around. Let's meet up for coffee at [time & place]."

Put the onus on her to say yes/no

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Her mind is occupied by the words on her screen, not the person they coming from. Some women are OK with just that level of attention and never actually want to be in your presence.
All those calls and invitations to go out have resulted in what, exactly? A bunch of posts from you asking what the hell is going on. :troll:

The sad part is, yall already know each other so its not like she's avoiding some unfamiliar person. Women do that to niccaz they don't know or haven't verified as "not crazy".

You obviously have interest in this girl, so holla at her with "I would like to catch up with you, but I would like to avoid the run around. Let's meet up for coffee at [time & place]."

Put the onus on her to say yes/no
I was already gonna do that today :manny: shyts getting old at this point.