Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yeah yeah, I see London, I see France, I see two lovebirds doing a dance:zzz:

Him and Rockstar Mom got into it in here over a neg I think. Resulted in him insulting her kids and her insulting his parents.
Over a neg? It's was never that serious. He's gotta hold that then especially for talking about someone's kids

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm probably being oh so chatty patty, deep fried edition

But I get vibes this more than just over a neg.

:manny:
Even still, gotta leave kids out of it. It's between you and that person and not you, that person, and their kids. I don't even honestly know how people have time for all that beefing shyt online honestly. I just neg and keep it pushing

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I don't even honestly know how people have time for all that beefing shyt online honestly.
Well the reason that shyt happens is because people put their all into their e-relationships and when shyt turn sour, its gets sour just like a real friendship would. They just not saying the shyt to each other's face.

I mean, we on a forum where majority are self admitted introverts, so this really is their primary form of social connectivity. Which in itself isn't a bad thing at all if properly managed. But just like real life shyt, shyt gets ugly on here when shyt goes left. And people don't be having the power to just leave or let go, they gotta get even.