Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I met this woman today. She's 32. She grew up in The City, she's a nurse and counselor, and she plays soccer. I really like her. She's hella smart, super chill, beautiful, and she puts up with me. Every time I see her I give her a flower and walk away. Today she gave me her number on a napkin. It was so cute. I pulled out my phone to take her number down and she wrote it on a napkin. Hahaha, she's so cute. She got that curly hair, big brown eyes, I love big brown eyes, and a bright smile.

I tell girls to move quickly with me. I ain't the most attractive dude, though I do meet girls everyday, and if a girl is serious about pursuing something with me she needs to know I have hella options and I don't hold spots for just anyone. Three girls have spots held because it was meant to be with them. @Prima Donna got a spot. I'll wait for you momma! One day when I'm done exploring the universe I'm going to come back to Earth to get you.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I met this woman today. She's 32. She grew up in The City, she's a nurse and counselor, and she plays soccer. I really like her. She's hella smart, super chill, beautiful, and she puts up with me. Every time I see her I give her a flower and walk away. Today she gave me her number on a napkin. It was so cute. I pulled out my phone to take her number down and she wrote it on a napkin. Hahaha, she's so cute. She got that curly hair, big brown eyes, I love big brown eyes, and a bright smile.

I tell girls to move quickly with me. I ain't the most attractive dude, though I do meet girls everyday, and if a girl is serious about pursuing something with me she needs to know I have hella options and I don't hold spots for just anyone. Three girls have spots held because it was meant to be with them. @Prima Donna got a spot. I'll wait for you momma! One day when I'm done exploring the universe I'm going to come back to Earth to get you.
A spot? :gucci::pachaha:

Hi Rebel....smh