Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Flirting, cracking jokes, being raunchy....

I can do that for days.

Discussing real personal feelings and rooting out deep opinions that require long drawn discussion, that's when the kitchen gets hot.

:francis:

I know its needed, but its still tough

:francis:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Well the reason that shyt happens is because people put their all into their e-relationships and when shyt turn sour, its gets sour just like a real friendship would. They just not saying the shyt to each other's face.

I mean, we on a forum where majority are self admitted introverts, so this really is their primary form of social connectivity. Which in itself isn't a bad thing at all if properly managed. But just like real life shyt, shyt gets ugly on here when shyt goes left. And people don't be having the power to just leave or let go, they gotta get even.
Sadly the truth

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Biggie is slept on for how dark and deep his music is. Tupac gets credited for being deeper than Big, but IMO Pac covered more social topics and emotions than Big, but Big was dark as fukk. He explored the psychology of a suicidal person who's still alive. He questioned whether his friends and loved ones would cry if he died. He discussed going to hell because of the bad things he did when he was alive. Ready To Die is a heavy album.

Joey Badass isn't crazy enough to say he's surpassed Big. I noticed young rappers take shots at Pac's ability to rap but don't do that to Big. Big is a rapper's rapper, and rappers know when another rapper is superior. Big's flow is still arguably the best rap has heard. Big got that NY bounce that makes me nod my head. He doesn't need a beat behind him to have a swing and bounce to his flow, his rap cadence naturally creates it.

NY rappers have been getting disrespected for far too long. I love West Coast rap because I was born and raised in California, and even I show respect to the East Coast's huge amount of great rappers and rap albums. When I think of classic Hip Hop albums I think of East Coast rappers.

I hope I live to see the day that MC's get recognized for how skilled as poets, speakers, and storytellers they are. fukk racism. I'll always love Hip Hop, to me rapping is the purist form of poetry and art.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This pic from the Is Brunch Gay thread got me howling

COvvw3kUYAAn2Oa.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Thank goodness I had at least one person who gave a fukk about me . .who knows where I'd be had nobody cared . .this is a fukked up world
I always tell people to cherish having someone care about them. The world ain't the same without it, trust me. It's like being a drowning sailor on a sinking ship.