Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
He's also spoken about being bisexual freely..so it may not be damaging as you think dear.

That is disgusting if you think that is normal especially considering this site is a predominately Black and Male internet forum. I mean, not only is he sending dikk pics to me and other women but he's also most likely all up in yall dude's dms sending yall dikk pics too. Wow. The Coli has for sure changed.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
That is disgusting if you think that is normal especially considering this site is a predominately Black and Male internet forum. I mean, not only is he sending dikk pics to me and other women but he's also up in yall's dms sending yall dikk pics too. Wow.
Jesus fukking Christ. Are you at @Woman of God? The venom in the delivery reminds me of her, though the sentence structure and grammar do not.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
That is disgusting if you think that is normal especially considering this site is a predominately Black and Male internet forum. I mean, not only is he sending dikk pics to me and other women but he's also most likely all up in yall dude's dms sending yall dikk pics too. Wow. The Coli has for sure changed.
The men here are too :flabbynsick:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
But there's chicks on here who are openly bi and experiment. If one is gross, so is the other.
It's all gay, however you look at it.
He is an intelligent free spirited Black man and obviously has individualistic traits to be out and proud about what he likes.
It's refreshing.