Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
But guess what? It's not everybody (or yours) business what that man chooses to do with his life. God has the final say on him, you, etc when it's time to go. Leave that man be.

GOD already made it clear as day in the Holy Book. I mean yall really want GOD to be the final judge...bc that's going to be the hardest one. Choose how you live your life and the moves you make bc one day when you die you're going to have to answer to them all. Remember, this life is temporary. :usure:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I love this song. :banderas: sing this song in the dark at 9 at might. I'm ashamed to play this in front of other people because they might think I'm soft. No one on here knows my identity so hehehe.... love songs kick ass...

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
GOD already made it clear as day in the Holy Book. I mean yall really want GOD to be the final judge...bc that's going to be the hardest one. Choose how you live your life and the moves you make bc one day when you die you're going to have to answer to them all. Remember, this life is temporary. :usure:

Girl... :mjlol:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Learn to use bullet points and use spacing, here's why I posted the DM:
  • You pretended not to fw InDec00nWench
  • You kept being passive aggressive in said thread
  • Your threads and content belongs in LSA
  • You're a pretty shyt poster in general
Take the L and maybe some D since you seem so stressed out :yawn:

You're a confused, hard headed homosexual. I assure you NOBODY cares about your opinion online and offline. You should really commit that like you told your parents you would.