Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gonna be fukked up if Whis turns on em

Don't say that :damn:
You still on that mack nonsense? :mjlol:

Mojo, I agree. You seen how Kalio was letting him know he can get it. :wow:
So you deny being a mack then? Which means you have a baby girl? :mjpls:

Both you and Mojo out here lowhigh key slaying those pms though. Da Mack Brothers :wow:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
You're always in the midst of drama. What L do I have? Was my pics posted on the forum? Was I exposed? No. All that was posted was a DM sent to ME by him after I set a trap on the forum regarding a topic. He chose to dm me and he chose to send ME pics, all of which I still have. Good day.

I'm not in the middle of anything, you left a neg implying you weren't appreciative of the pic that was sent to you, he showed a PM where you were singing a different tune. Now you're here trying to "expose" him when he doesn't hide who he is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Had to change my sig for the few people who somehow don't know already :mjlol:
There's like 7 or 8 openly gay/bi guy posters here, not counting the ones who don't announce it but are privy.
Imagine all the ones lurking in the shadows who get pushed further by reading the toxic shyt on here.
:huhldup:
& many of the chicks here have displayed lesbian behavior or have admitted to experiences.
You've been an open book from the start.
Lol

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I'm not in the middle of anything, you left a neg implying you weren't appreciative of the pic that was sent to you, he showed a PM where you were singing a different tune. Now you're here trying to "expose" him when he doesn't hide who he is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lol, reading comprehension much? Reread the neg and then reread the one dm he sent ME. They are from two different years.

Again, I stated something in a thread last year in regards to a topic, he replied to me in said thread, I said 'you bout it' :mjpls: Obviously, trying to set a trap and see if he's dumb enough to send an online stranger a pic of himself. Which he did in the matter of minutes. That was like last year. Then, he started being rude to me in threads calling me out of my name. I negged him and stated, 'did you forget you sent me a pic? don't make me expose you!' Obviously, he's still butthurt (pun intended) over said neg. Nothing more, nothing less.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That is disgusting if you think that is normal especially considering this site is a predominately Black and Male internet forum. I mean, not only is he sending dikk pics to me and other women but he's also most likely all up in yall dude's dms sending yall dikk pics too. Wow. The Coli has for sure changed.

Calm down.

I don't own the site and I'm not a mod nor is the majority of the dudes on here. Also, real life reflects online..it's not taboo to be bisexual, gay, etc...the Coli is not 2000s SOHH, views have changed. Jokes aside, I don't care about one's sexuality and if you were involved with the circles I run with.. you'd know exactly why.

I can't control who sends who what and to be quite honest..I don't care outside of the obvious fukkery.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Lol, reading comprehension much? Reread the neg and then reread the one dm he sent ME. They are from two different years.

Again, I stated something in a thread last year in regards to a topic, he replied to me in said thread, I said 'you bout it' :mjpls: Obviously, trying to set a trap and see if he's dumb enough to send an online stranger a pic of himself. Which he did in the matter of minutes. That was like last year. Then, he started being rude to me in threads calling me out of my name. I negged him and stated, 'did you forget you sent me a pic? don't make me expose you!' Obviously, he's still butthurt (pun intended) over said neg. Nothing more, nothing less.
Learn to use bullet points and use spacing, here's why I posted the DM:
  • You pretended not to fw InDec00nWench
  • You kept being passive aggressive in said thread
  • Your threads and content belongs in LSA
  • You're a pretty shyt poster in general
Take the L and maybe some D since you seem so stressed out :yawn:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

She looks like a bootleg Nikki baby now but still a glow up

I always thought Hazel E was cute even before the surgery but aint she like in her 40s? She's too old for this shyt. She's dying trying to keep up with Nikki.