Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
@Tenchi Ryu
Breh, this new life I gave me PC is giving me so much joy. This one of my joys right now....
JFi1erXL.png

:wow:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
How do y'all feel about sensitive women? I would make a thread but I'm looking for serious answers

@ill_will82

I don't mind sensitive women to a degree. I just can't deal with the over the top sensitive women that if you raise you're voice at them etc., it's a problem.

I think I'm a little sensitive at times myself but not to the point you can't say anything to me. I do get irritated at times when people try to speak down to me as if I'm idiot.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do y'all feel about sensitive women? I would make a thread but I'm looking for serious answers

@Ol' Otis @Darth Plagueis @The Grendel @King Musa @Judo @The Mad Titan @ill_will82 @LordLoco @Fedmahn Kassad @Black Cobain

Almost wifed a sensitive woman. Which is funny since I've always been around nothing but the opposite of that.

With that said, never ever again.

I'm really patient, but with sensitive women I can't deal. Everything is a potential land mine.

Now it's levels to it, but over all no. It's not attractive or a quality I want in my woman at all.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't mind sensitive women to a degree. I just can't deal with the over the top sensitive women that if you raise you're voice at them etc., it's a problem.

I think I'm a little sensitive at times myself but not to the point you can't say anything to me. I do get irritated at times when people try to speak down to me as if I'm idiot.
Why raise your voice though? Its not what you say, its HOW you say it.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah, breh, people wanna waste time, doing extra shyt just to be extra. I remember you told me. People just don't know how to grow out of shyt no matter how old. I mean, people gonna they views, but damn, when you making your employee uncomfortable, discriminating, they need to be else where with that. She need to retire and enjoy her racist self by herself. Ain't nobody trying see that at work. It's not the job that's hard, it's the people. I come to work, get paid, and go home. Simple.

Well said, I was thinking about going back to school but I don't even think I want to do that because I already have a degree and been dealing with the job searching process for over a year and come empty. I just told my job counselor that I'm not doing anything in the clerical field (too demanding on me) I'm only willing to give her another 6 months of my time.