I think I'm ready to open up :lupe:
full

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I was driving around 2 hours to work and back home. I found something closer with close to the same pay. But I'm trying to leave this job soon anyway because I can tell this lady is racist. She's white, around 60 and probably has a lot older generational views. She got rid of the lady before me who was Black. I'm the only Black person here. I don't kiss her ass so I know she don't care for me.
Damn. Just started the job, and don't like you already? She old as fukk, but still wanna be racist. Acting like she got so much time on her hands.:mjlol:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
That's not exactly something I crave :mjpls:
Guerrero, Vicente (1783-1831) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Guerrero was elected the second president of Mexico in 1829. As president, Guerrero went on to champion the cause not only of the racially oppressed but also of the economically oppressed. Guerrero formally abolished slavery on September 16, 1829.

Shortly thereafter, he was betrayed by a group of reactionaries who drove him out of his house, captured and ultimately executed him. Guerrero’s political discourse was one of civil rights for all, but especially for African Mexicans.

Its' not c00ning if you eat Mexican food :sas2:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Damn. Just started the job, and don't like you already? She old as fukk, but still wanna be racist. Acting like she got so much time on her hands.:mjlol:

I wouldn't blame her for leaving these jobs are crazy now. They think you're supposed to kiss their ass for few dollars and have all these different requirements to get hired when you walk in the door.

Remember that story I posted about the "job interview" I had a few months ago? After that I said I might be looking to start my own thing.

Last edited:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Someone else hired me and I believe they are the same one who hired the last Black lady. I'm literally the only Black one in here. The rest are whites and Mexicans.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
How do y'all feel about sensitive women? I would make a thread but I'm looking for serious answers

@Ol' Otis @Darth Plagueis @The Grendel @King Musa @Judo @The Mad Titan @ill_will82 @LordLoco @Fedmahn Kassad @Black Cobain
Most can really be aggravating and mess up the mood, specially when you only trying to be funny or joke around or talk about stuff to lighten the mood or put a smile on their face. I think it's mostly from still having a young mentality. I usually like to be funny, silly and goofy most of the time. One of my best ways to making a woman laugh, but mature with it tho. Crazy thing about it, is that I have a lot of patience, so if we fall out I just come back with more stuff with ease next time, but if she can't even handle that, then I chill with it, and leave shyt alone.

Some try to be cool tho. I gauge a lot when I first meet women before I do anything more silly than funny, so I know exactly where to take it from. Gotta be real careful where you step with sensitive women.