Reppin
H-town

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I wouldn't blame her for leaving these jobs are crazy now. They think you're supposed to kiss their ass for few dollars and have all these different requirements to get hired when you walk in the door.

Remember that story I posted about the "job interview" I had a few months ago? After that I said I might be looking to start my own thing.
Yeah, breh, people wanna waste time, doing extra shyt just to be extra. I remember you told me. People just don't know how to grow out of shyt no matter how old. I mean, people gonna they views, but damn, when you making your employee uncomfortable, discriminating, they need to be else where with that. She need to retire and enjoy her racist self by herself. Ain't nobody trying see that at work. It's not the job that's hard, it's the people. I come to work, get paid, and go home. Simple.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
How do y'all feel about sensitive women? I would make a thread but I'm looking for serious answers

@Ol' Otis @Darth Plagueis @The Grendel @King Musa @Judo @The Mad Titan @ill_will82 @LordLoco @Fedmahn Kassad @Black Cobain

Nothing wrong with that.....Nothing wrong with expressing sensitivity either....Only issue that arises is when you let your sensitivity remain internalized...Sometimes you have to let people know how you're feeling....Not every one is out to patronize your emotions.