Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is best game out of these? MLB. The show 17, street fighter 5, mortal kombat xl, or call of duty. Might buy a game today

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Nice. :ehh: What happened at your last job?
I was driving around 2 hours to work and back home. I found something closer with close to the same pay. But I'm trying to leave this job soon anyway because I can tell this lady is racist. She's white, around 60 and probably has a lot older generational views. She got rid of the lady before me who was Black. I'm the only Black person here. I don't kiss her ass so I know she don't care for me.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My mom said she's proud of me and she appreciates my help. That feels good. I could tell she was trying to be nice. And I appreciate that. Lol she said my house is huge, it is, and it's nice, it is.

She doesn't give out compliments she's old school. She told me I'm anorexic and I'm way too skinny. She wants me to gain weight. She's been in the medical field for over 30 years so she not talking out of her ass.

When I was a kid she told I'm fat as an adult she tells me I'm too skinny. Hahaha, that's my mom. I went to the gym with my body builders homies. They've never seen me in clothes that fit. They were impressed.

I like being around buff guys because they motivate me to get bigger in the chest and biceps. It's cool we can all work out together and shyt.

I forgot how much I love working out with the homies. Fit freaks are all the same. Wesagang. Lol the girls love us too.

Im not anywhere near done with my body yet. I want to have LeBron James type body. His body is perfect. All lean muscle with a little definition.