Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My cousin (does taxes) has been posting portions of people's refund checks all month, as a halfway attempt to advertise his services. :snoop:

And my aunt had the nerve to ask me if I'd let him do my taxes.:ufdup::camby:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Shout out to Nyquil for knocking that fever out.. 2 days of resting and being away from the office really helped. Hope I don't get sick like this again for the rest of the year.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my girl's relationship is so easy. I ain't seen any signs of craziness, clingyness, or any other warning signs. A year ago you couldn't have told me, "in 12 months you'll fall lame to the game." I was just bout my money and tryna smashin randoms lmao. A small part of me still wants to get at other females "for the chase" but my conscience is tellin me stay faithful

Stay faithful

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Curious to see this episode of world funniest fails this week. The first episode wss good, the second episode was bland.

Also, the preview for shark tank looks interesting, as three walked off.

Ate some soup, and took care of the bills. Going out of town tomorrow.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This :flabbynsick: ass phone

Gotta copy all these files onto it one by one because it doesn't play well with things in other usb ports on my computer anymore :snoop:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
When you booked your room for Vegas in December off faith Floyd would fight Pac
JTJig.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a few things accomplished today, miniscule but big in their own way I suppose.

Asked my arjarn to order me gloves and shin guards for muay thai class

Got my haircut

Spoke to a friend's friend about backpacking through Europe. He had been to Portugal several times, which is where I want to start my trip at. He gave me advice on several things so now I feel a bit more comfortable about making the trip, although I'm still a bit scared.

Moved $300 to my savings, now I have $6000 in my savings account and +$500 in my checking.

And I returned a hat and got a shirt for $8 less so the $8 went back into my bank account.
Schwinggg.

Not decent for a Friday (Sunday on my work schedule) I suppose.

Tomorrow, I have soccer from 10-12, and jiu jitsu from 1-2:30 then work from 3:30-10 and that's when my hustling cycle begins again.

Remember, save and spend wisely.