Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm supposed to be getting ready to meet friends for dinner and I'm here like...

giphy.gif

Plus my phone needs to be charged :francis:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ooooooh Cinna getting sassy. You do WHAT you want WHEN you want and you sprinkle fukks in for good measure. fukkS!!!!! Let me guess, you're free in your sexuality too. Oh Cinna, you're such a strong, free spirited black woman. :mjlol:
And you're an incredibly corny beige man, who has tantrums online over dumb shyt on the coli. Ooooh, wow.

fukk outta here.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And you're an incredibly corny beige man, who has tantrums online over dumb shyt on the coli. Ooooh, wow.

fukk outta here.

Me, tantrums? But you're posting shyt like this.......

Imma beat the breaks off these chicks. This shyt is stupid.

@Coco Stop subbing if you feeling froggy then leap. But since it's the Internet. STFU if you ain't gonna do anything.

Get a muthafukkin diary.

@Kant
You're older so you should know better. Not everything is worth a response. You are feeding into her need for control and power. You are letting people fukk with you.

I don't wanna hear no more bullshyt.

Girls, you're both pretty. Now, take your silly lil petty beef somewhere or get some god damn dikk so you can feel better about yourselves and not be looking for love and attention online.

Acting like children out here.

Please go rack up another STD as I'm no longer interested beloved. I refuse to be lectured by a faux progressive woman with more miles than a mid 80s New York City transit bus and more hangups than a closet. :mjlol: You're as corny and fukked as anyone here. Don't let these simps make you think you're any more than an average to below average insecure black woman hiding her hoeing behind sexual liberalism. You're not worth the brown discharge from your vagina, let alone my time. Kindly refrain from polluting my alerts again.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dare you to come for me. You know who you are. I know you're reading this shyt. :sas2: you don't have the courage to because you're scared. I'd give you credit if you ever decided to come through because you're scared to come outside that bubble of yours. We both know you can't hold your own when you're by yourself on another person's turf. Don't get people who talk down on people who are doing things they are scared to death to do.

Don't run or hide from me either then talking that bravery bullshyt in public. Lol.

Last edited: