Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Me, tantrums? But you're posting shyt like this.......

Please go rack up another STD as I'm no longer interested beloved. I refuse to be lectured by a faux progressive woman with more miles than a mid 80s New York City transit bus and more hangups than a closet. :mjlol: You're as corny and fukked as anyone here. Don't let these simps make you think you're any more than an average to below average insecure black woman hiding her hoeing behind sexual liberalism. You're not worth the brown discharge from your vagina, let alone my time. Kindly refrain from polluting my alerts again.
nikka, you don't even post shyt that is true. Just generic woman hating word vomit. What is your point other than to antagonize?

Sorry, you're just a waste of space and time. Go find a bytch that cares enough to piss on you and stay out my business.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I give up, you nikkas putting up 10 pages an hour in here :heh:

I go back 300 pages and that's only two days ago :heh:

Ain't nobody finding shyt in here :heh:

Me, tantrums? But you're posting shyt like this.......

Please go rack up another STD as I'm no longer interested beloved. I refuse to be lectured by a faux progressive woman with more miles than a mid 80s New York City transit bus and more hangups than a closet. :mjlol: You're as corny and fukked as anyone here. Don't let these simps make you think you're any more than an average to below average insecure black woman hiding her hoeing behind sexual liberalism. You're not worth the brown discharge from your vagina, let alone my time. Kindly refrain from polluting my alerts again.
Why you doing this :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikka, you don't even post shyt that is true. Just generic woman hating word vomit. What is your point other than to antagonize?

Sorry, you're just a waste of space and time. Go find a bytch that cares enough to piss on you and stay out my business.

Look at Cinna y'all. Check her out. :mjlol:

Anywhoodles, I ate five slices of pizza the other night. I fukking HATE Dominos but damn if their pizza isn't :ohlawd:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm dare you to come for me. You know who you are. I know you're reading this shyt. :sas2: you don't have the courage to because you're scared. I'd give you credit if you ever decided to come through because you're scared to come outside that bubble of yours. We both know you can't hold your own when you're by yourself on another person's turf. Don't get people who talk down on people who are doing things they are scared to death to do.
Just @ the person :mjlol:

All this e-drama :gucci: