Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Like this ngga is in the business of inconveniencing people

That's not how I get down :francis:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
When you able to view two threads at the same damn time in one tab. Double the coli experience, cut time in half.:shebad:
I can even triple stack the tabs into one. 3x the coli experience.
full

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
For the first time in my life I'm attracted to skinny girls. It's amazing. I think it's because I've been talking to skinny girls lately.

I keep changing and it's interesting. I feel like I'm in my second child hood.

Cutting everybody off and turning the page was scary but it was a good move for my emotional health. I didn't realize how I feel affects my life as it does.

I used to be an atheist and now I'm deeply spiritual and religious. I used to love money and fly shyt. Now I like practical fly shyt and money.

I think about what I do before I do it.

I used to love things, now I love myself eternally.

Lmao why am I healthier while being poorer. People the game fukked up breh. I was depressed because I had to live a normal life rather than the extravagant one I was living.

I was Mr. Two bytches, a Benz, and a business. I was driving myself crazy.

Now I got no girls, two bikes, and a decent job. Hahaha, I'm healthier. Much healthier.

I can do it on my own, heavy is the crown but comfy is the thrown.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why do women do this? Let these two air themselves out. Every time a woman inserts herself into a beef between two other women as "peacemaker" it just blows the shyt up. They aren't going to listen to you.
I don't give a flying fukk. I say what the fukk I want. I also talk to them both off the coli. Mine yours please and thank you.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't give a flying fukk. I say what the fukk I want. I also talk to them both off the coli. Mine yours please and thank you.

Ooooooh Cinna getting sassy. You do WHAT you want WHEN you want and you sprinkle fukks in for good measure. fukkS!!!!! Let me guess, you're free in your sexuality too. Oh Cinna, you're such a strong, free spirited black woman. :mjlol: