Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just @ the person :mjlol:

All this e-drama :gucci:

It has nothing to do with the Coli lol. They know who they are. I know they are in here trying to keep their composure while I'm talking this shyt because they can't address it without exposing themselves. Lol. It's just fun to me.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just @ the person :mjlol:

All this e-drama :gucci:

Are people just gunna be popping out of left field to come spray shots in here now? :stopitslime:
Thread starting to look more like Fight Club and less like Seinfeld. :skip:
nikkas don't even have an actual beef anymore :mjlol:

Just in here throwing subs at fictional people because it's trendy now :mjlol:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Young men disturb men. They're hyper masculine, homophobic, but hella fukking gay at the same time. The language they use is hella gay. Men don't let a girl hit because getting hit implies you were penetrated.

I know it's normal too because nobody bats an eye when a supposed straight man spells boy as boi. They're not acting gay they're acting like feminine bottoms which is next level.

And they like manly ass women. Women who speak to me like they're a dude make my skin crawl. We're not brehs, bros, homies, or none of that.

If you and your girl have the same shoes, barber, and body hair that's next level out of bounds and I cannot support that. Even gay couples clearly have feminine and masculine roles. So why are two supposed straight acting hella gay? It's not even gay it's just un-natural, and ewwww.

The idiocy of the youth hurts my head. Feminism doesn't mean you have to imitate a man. Feminism like racism has little to do with being treated as the opposition. Black treated as white female as male, etc. It has everything to do EQUALITY AND FAIR TREATMENT.

I swear to god motherfukkers don't look up words before they start repping things.

So a man acting like a moist ass female isn't doing anything for equality and woman acting like a burly ass dude isn't doing anything for equality.

You fukking idiots! Anyway, things I can never say to anyone.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikkas don't even have an actual beef anymore :mjlol:

Just in here throwing subs at fictional people because it's trendy now :mjlol:

Yep, there's someone who's been doing it for the last 29 pages. They know who they are. Let's just say they are........human.