Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Took half my refund and paid down some debt, put the other half in savings. Aren't you proud of me @Rawtid :mjcry:

And I'm not wasting any bread on a bird this year for vday :mjcry:
I dont even wanna file because i can already feel the money burning a hole in my pocket. I wanna throw it at my car note but :lupe:

Got offered one of those timeshare trips to orlando for next to nothing. Just gonna tell em "Hell no :camby:" at that presentation and enjoy that Florida sun

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont even wanna file because i can already feel the money burning a hole in my pocket. I wanna throw it at my car note but :lupe:

Got offered one of those timeshare trips to orlando for next to nothing. Just gonna tell em "Hell no :camby:" and enjoy that Florida sun
Nothing wrong with splurging just use some of it to take care of business. .

If it's not enough to be clear the whole debt then don't feel bad about splurging a little. Just use part of your return to put towards the loan.

For instance my CC balance is $7000 and suspect by the time I get my return it will be $6000. If I get $6gs back, then I'm paying the whole shyt off. If not, then I'm going to just put a partial amount to it and continue with my original pay off plan.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Holiday inn got timeshare :krs: I know its some midlife crisis, grandbaby having, still go to happy hour every week females on the sales floor trying to get they commission up! Im checking for that. Have fun out there

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
My wife wants to have a gender reveal party; I called her a fakkit for thinking that a reveal party is a good idea.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got 4k saved, need to file my taxes, around 5k I want to split. I promise.

Requested 2 additional days off... haven't felt like working so this is a good time to do some planning and such.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I have a friend who stays texting me asking what my schedule is like 6-8 weeks out…this would be ok if you were someone who didn't live 30 minutes from me. :wtf: hit me when you're ready to kick it, the level of self importance to think you warrant planning for over a month out is laughable

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a friend who stays texting me asking what my schedule is like 6-8 weeks out…this would be ok if you were someone who didn't live 30 minutes from me. :wtf: hit me when you're ready to kick it, the level of self importance to think you warrant planning for over a month out is laughable
Maybe she's the one with the busy schedule or she may just be a "planner". I'm totally like that. It's very rare that I do something on the fly or at the last minute.