Reppin
San Junipero
xRgbMHj.jpg

I got this shyt wrong too :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's what i meant, you aint that busy you gotta pencil me in over a month out. just hit me closer to the date. i don't make plans that far out if it's not for birthdays, weddings, or traveling. you wanna just grab dinner/lunch and you asking me about march, gtfoh. it just rubs me wrong

Did you tell her this? Just from a few posts I saw, you stay traveling, working or buying houses and shyt lol so you may come off as too busy to make last minute plans with. Not sure how valuable the friendship is to you but I think it would be good to have a convo about it. She may not realize that it rubs you the wrong way.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Did you tell her this? Just from a few posts I saw, you stay traveling, working or buying houses and shyt lol so you may come off as too busy to make last minute plans with. Not sure how valuable the friendship is to you but I think it would be good to have a convo about it. She may not realize that it rubs you the wrong way.

Dozen just being anti social, don't mind her. Nicca lived next door and she always had "plans" and shyt.

COME CATCH THIS FADE DOZEN @dora_da_destroyer

edit: I hate snow, tired of this shyt.