N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
To be a soldier, must maintain composure at ease
Though life is complicated, only what you make it to be

w89vnn.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people get mad when you dont want their help?

shyts funny to me. No offense but white people get the maddest.

Earlier tonight I was snowed in, a nikka had to rock the whip back and forth, tires spinnin and shyt. My neighbor walked halfway out and was checkin to see if I was gonna make it. I got out of my car, scraped my windows then used the scraper to get some of the snow away from my tires. Got back in rocked it, tires is spinnin, no traction. Neighbor was like "You need a shovel?" "I said "Nah I got it" Old dude started hobbling back to his crib. I started rockin back and forth from reverse to 1st gear, spun a couple of times. Dude is walkin back to my car with a shovel. I turned the wheel, rocked back, turned it again and pulled forward and was out. Dude was right next to my car he said "You could have waited!" with a fukked up voice tone.

I had to work with someone I hadnt worked with before and she is unfamiliar with how we do things. I had to move some shyt from one office to the next and its a light walk, once again she was like "Do you want me to help you with that? Here...." and she reached for some of the load....I was like "I got it, its just this...." She was like ok...then walked off. 2 mins im comin around the corner with all the shyt and she was walking somewhere when we crossed paths she said "**disgruntled gasp** I could have helped you" once again with a fukked up tone.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Every time I'm eating out at a restaurant or cooking something nice on the grill I can't help but feel guilty because I'm perpetuating capitalism, the system of 'haves and have nots'. A few of my homies just couldn't thrive in the system which led them down the wrong path.

sidenote: it took me four tries to spell the word "restaurant" correctly:sadcam:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ugh I'm getting house fever. My friend just bought one for cheap as hell and I love her kitchen.

Her cousin was barking on/arguing with his girlfriend all night, awkward as fukk
Yay buy a house!! You'll get to move furniture around every other week.