Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Real talk

If i get asked another fukking question about cardboard dry ass Taylor swift while playing trivia crack

I'm gonna start submitting questions about Aaliyah and missy Elliot

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Maybe she's the one with the busy schedule or she may just be a "planner". I'm totally like that. It's very rare that I do something on the fly or at the last minute.
that's what i meant, you aint that busy you gotta pencil me in over a month out. just hit me closer to the date. i don't make plans that far out if it's not for birthdays, weddings, or traveling. you wanna just grab dinner/lunch and you asking me about march, gtfoh. it just rubs me wrong

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i've written about this coworker before, but god damn dude is annoying with this "wanna ride home together shyt", no, i don't, it take enough energy entertaining you fukkers during the day, i don't want to have to be PC, "safe" dozen when i get off work. i don't want to talk about your salsa classes, or harley, etc. shut the fukk up ...i just want to put on my headphones, and ride home quietly

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Raul you alive breh? I seen there was a Metro North accident and you from upstate.
Safe and sound. It happened on the Harlem line. I ride the Hudson. I was long gone by the time it happened tho.

Sad stuff man. They say 6 died on the train.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
man I swear this snow..it does something to me physically...heavy ass feeling in my bones...sore as usual and I couldn't even go to the gym yesterday...snow messing up my working grind :beli:
i hate wintertime, my drive to workout went to 0 as soon as it got cold. shyt makes me lazy as fukk

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the ability humans have to believe their own lies and delusions

even for all the good it births
the human imagination can be completely:scust:

get in touch with reality*