Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Smoking this loud depressed af :mjcry:
I quit smoking and drinking in September. When I ran out I deleted weed man's number and stopped hangin with the homies. Wrote down a plan for my next three years. It took a few weeks but that dark cloud that I had had for 5 years started to fade. I feel so good now that I could never go back to weed or alcohol. You have to face whatever that's got you down.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
individuals are just abstractions of their environment
their environment an abstraction of a larger world
that world an abstraction of a larger existence

and so on and so on
the separation exist only in thought
in truth all eternity exists simply
undulating flowing changing in form yet remaining constant in its existence

all that was
all that is
all that will be

in forms foreign and familiar

forever
and evermore*

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
IHYToUL.jpg

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Friday was the the day I left the MSTA after spending nearly 11 years of my life serving. I should have left 2 yrs ago when I had doubts about not only the doctrine but the people within the temple that seems out of touch of what's practical in today's world, but I was afraid. I was afraid to leave as I felt I failed myself. My love for my people outweighs what's written. What we call each other shouldn't matter. Did I learn anything from joining the Temple? I learned a sense of government and political involvement coupled with a grasp on common laws and offering remedies for violations of our human rights. I learned how to appreciate the woman as she also too is the giver of life. I hate to say this, but I felt more sure of myself as a christian growing up than I did as a Moor. Also, I learned that within the temple, if you decide to grow, they will ostracize you not only from the temple, but from any communication. That's something our ppl need to learn to get rid of. Our different ideologies shouldn't cause us to hate one another. You are a black man like me. That's the only thing that should matter. I feel so liberated right now.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Friday was the the day I left the MSTA after spending nearly 11 years of my life serving. I should have left 2 yrs ago when I had doubts about not only the doctrine but the people within the temple that seems out of touch of what's practical in today's world, but I was afraid. I was afraid to leave as I felt I failed myself. My love for my people outweighs what's written. What we call each other shouldn't matter. Did I learn anything from joining the Temple? I learned a sense of government and political involvement coupled with a grasp on common laws and offering remedies for violations of our human rights. I learned how to appreciate the woman as she also too is the giver of life. I hate to say this, but I felt more sure of myself as a christian growing up than I did as a Moor. Also, I learned that within the temple, if you decide to grow, they will ostracize you not only from the temple, but from any communication. That's something our ppl need to learn to get rid of. Our different ideologies shouldn't cause us to hate one another. You are a black man like me. That's the only thing that should matter. I feel so liberated right now.

:ohhh: Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

:wow:

...on another note, Splenda is the worst.