Daps
I'm listening to Jamiroquai, drinking proseco

I hope I'm not sharing :mjcry:

or dem hammers comin out :demonic::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went out for the first time in a while and we hit up Waffle House at the end of the night. As soon as we walk in, this group of 5-6 frat bros are arguing about some nonsense when all of a sudden one of them puts somebody in a headlock :laugh:

I wasn't sure if it was a real fight until the fists started flying. There were no security guards or cops so the dudes are just drunkenly brawling in the middle of the restaurant. Uncoordinated punches, incoherent shouting, more headlocks :heh:

The girl I was with asks me if I was gonna try to break it up and I looked at her like :shaq2: and said let's just enjoy the comedy. They were too drunk to feel any pain right anyway.

Eventually things break up once the dudes exhaust themselves, but two of them are just standing there looking at each other. After a good 20 seconds of staring, one dude open-hand slaps the dog shyt of the other dude and just walks away. I stood there like :gladbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm convinced running in the cold will give you bronchitis or pneumonia...probably both. OMG a gust of cold air went into my lungs and I think I died! My nose was burning, eyes watering :sadcam:. Ended up walking most of it but I got 3.87 miles in so I'm not mad. It was still too fukking cold.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I'm convinced running in the cold will give you bronchitis or pneumonia...probably both. OMG a gust of cold air went into my lungs and I think I died! My nose was burning, eyes watering :sadcam:. Ended up walking most of it but I got 3.87 miles in so I'm not mad. It was still too fukking cold.

I hope you have something on your head :rudy:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Of course, mom!! Hat, gloves, scarf, two layers on the bottom and 4 on the top. My body was "warm" but breathing in the cold air just effed me up. I think I need a face mask or something.

My bad, I couldn't help myself.
Guess my clock is outta wack again.

And who can beat me running outside with nothing on but a coat
and a thin scarf :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bad, I couldn't help myself.
Guess my clock is outta wack again.

And who can beat me running outside with nothing on but a coat
and a thin scarf
:heh:

:laugh: and :why: at the same time. "I'll warm up once I get going" looking ass.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

Right.
The reason why I'm breathing through my ears and wheezing right now.

Awwww! I hope you feel better. I just read an article about running in the cold that ended with "Remember there is no such thing as bad weather, just poor clothing choices" :heh: True. True.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z