Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
What don't you get?

The app just feels more complex than it needs to be. I try to print out a test plan and it hardly comes out correctly. Last week I was trying to setup a spreadsheet to track environment outages( So we can have an excuse when no work gets done:smugdraper: ) and the =SUM(column:column) function was not working at all. took me about an 1/2hour to get it working......I think i'd kill myself if I was a business analyst...lol... This course should help though

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The app just feels more complex than it needs to be. I try to print out a test plan and it hardly comes out correctly. Last week I was trying to setup a spreadsheet to track environment outages( So we can have an excuse when no work gets done:smugdraper: ) and the =SUM(column:column) function was not working at all. took me about an 1/2hour to get it working......I think i'd kill myself if I was a business analyst...lol... This course should help though
*throws up BA gang sign* you know if we had one. Lol I feel you though. I had to practice using vlookup a couple times. Once it clicks you're going to feel dumb as shyt. Like really? This was giving me problems? Lol

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
She has two babyfathers, this definitely a trap :laugh:, She's still pretty, but i ain't never see her in that way to want to do that, especially after all them kids. Gonna have to curve that mayne.

Hit it breh, but strap up:yeshrug:

She knows her place in the market and is settling directly into it..

She got 3 kids by 2 babyfathers...

If you got no kids, she already know you aint looking for nothing serious...

Unless her babyfathers live near you, then that's another story

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Why has noone ever told me about how delicious brussel sprouts are? I feel neglected.

Growing up, my mom used to force me to eat her nasty ass okra (she'd boil it to mush).

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My older sister is so :snoop: sometimes. I'm really trying to convince my parents to rewrite that will so that I can control her percentage of my parents estate. She will go above and beyond for random ass people, driving people everywhere, loaning money, etc.. but gets annoyed whenever her immediate family ask her to do the smallest of things :dahell:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My older sister is so :snoop: sometimes. I'm really trying to convince my parents to rewrite that will so that I can control her percentage of my parents estate. She will go above and beyond for random ass people, driving people everywhere, loaning money, etc.. but gets annoyed whenever her immediate family ask her to do the smallest of things :dahell:
U need to call her out on that bullshyt. i have an older sibling who does u favors but then hangs it over your head for life like they done saved ur life or something. some bullshyt.