Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I found the most delicious of flights to Milan and I haven't even renewed my passport yet- I gotta do that shyt this weekend :noah:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Me-*Opens door for Chinese delivery dude*
Jackie-:dahell:
Me-*grabs for food*
Jackie-You live here?
Me-:leostare: Yeah.
Jackie-:ohhh:
Me-Can I have my food please.
Jackie-Houw muuh you pay for this?
Me-:snoop: $______
Jackie-$______? :mindblown:
Me-You thinking about living out here?:youngsabo:
Jackie- Can not affoor
Me- Oh.:youngsabo:
Jackie- *hands me my food* *steps back and looks the crib up and down in amazement*
Me- Keep the change, breh.:youngsabo: *slams door*

My nikka was looking at me like I was straight ballin. This is a gated community though.:obama:

Even though that shyt was racist. :ufdup:If a cac opened the door he wouldn't have thought anything of it.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Don't do it, she's probably ovulating. How many baby fathers does she have? She can't call one of them?
She has two babyfathers, this definitely a trap :laugh:, She's still pretty, but i ain't never see her in that way to want to do that, especially after all them kids. Gonna have to curve that mayne.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has two babyfathers, this definitely a trap :laugh:, She's still pretty, but i ain't never see her in that way to want to do that, especially after all them kids. Gonna have to curve that mayne.
3 kids in the game and she's still adding to her body count on some casual shyt? Red flag!!! I can see if she was trying to be serious but just on some sex tip?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Why is MS Excel so damn hard for me to use.....I have to use the damn app everyday and it just doesn't click. Hell I've even written code to interact with it. But the simplest things kill me! uhhhhggg

Edit: I just purchased a course on Udemy.com. Tired of this.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is MS Excel so damn hard for me to use.....I have to use the damn app everyday and it just doesn't click. Hell I've even written code to interact with it. But the simplest things kill me! uhhhhggg

Edit: I just purchased a course on Udemy.com. Tired of this.
What don't you get?