this melissa knowles chick on hln is soooo bad :noah:

photo.jpg

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ran some prostitution sting in Rochester and arrested some girl that looked familiar, quick FBing:

cYwKr6c.jpg

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/s3673492.shtml?cat=565

Eight people are facing charges after Gates Police ran two prostitution details.

On Wednesday, Gates Police arrested two people for prostitution after investigators say they accepted money from an undercover male police officer in exchange for sexual contact.

Damon Halmond, 30 of Rochester, and 19-year-old Diana Arocho of Rochester were arrested. .

:patrice::scusthov::scusthov:

Daps
:ohhh:Just got a email stating i made it to the next level in the hiring process for a pro firefighter. Written test February 12:ehh:.

Now I gotta study :beli::snoop:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to un expectedly pay 250 for somethings its annoying but I thought it was going to be worse at first

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. A better day is guaranteed:blessed:All you have to do is believe:lawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this Sevyn Streeter track "Don't Kill The Fun" is all sorts of get your ass bouncing and swaying in your seat...I really like this chick, I hope she blows (whatever that means in today's r&b climate) :dj2:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A co-worker who is the lead of a project that requires us to modify some SQL code is in SQL training today :heh: Anyway I discovered yesterday that one of the tables used in the code didn't have any data. I tell the lead, he lets everyone know via email. The database team says they will make the fix. The lead tells me the data won't be up until Wednesday so let's hold off until then.

Got an email that the data is fixed, I test and all is good. I decide to forge ahead without the guidance of my lead while he's in training and continue updating this code. I discover an entirely different table doesn't have the data I need so I send an email to the same group. This crumb emails me "I told you the data won't be ready until Wednesday". :what: This is a completely different table I'm looking at.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
A co-worker who is the lead of a project that requires us to modify some SQL code is in SQL training today :heh: Anyway I discovered yesterday that one of the tables used in the code didn't have any data. I tell the lead, he lets everyone know via email. The database team says they will make the fix. The lead tells me the data won't be up until Wednesday so let's hold off until then.

Got an email that the data is fixed, I test and all is good. I decide to forge ahead without the guidance of my lead while he's in training and continue updating this code. I discover an entirely different table doesn't have the data I need so I send an email to the same group. This crumb emails me "I told you the data won't be ready until Wednesday". :what: This is a completely different table I'm looking at.
In the crumbs defense, were you clear in specifying that this is a separate missing table?

Also, are you using TOAD to run queries?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the crumbs defense, were you clear in specifying that this is a separate missing table?

Also, are you using TOAD to run queries?
He sent the email. I ran the original problem past him so he knew it was a specific table.

Nah just SQL server.