Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some weird ish happened Saturday morning.

I woke up at like 7 am and I see the lights in my room on and the windows wide open (was like 18 degrees outside:snoop:) :why:

I think I might have been sleep walking again. I'm guessing it was probably hot in the room because of the heater and I probably woke up, turned the lights on and opened the window to cool room down. :snoop:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Some weird ish happened Saturday morning.

I woke up at like 7 am and I see the lights in my room on and the windows wide open (was like 18 degrees outside:snoop:) :why:

I think I might have been sleep walking again. I'm guessing it was probably hot in the room because of the heater and I probably woke up, turned the lights on and opened the window to cool room down. :snoop:

Nah that was the n*gga who took your TV and the rest of your valuables.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Nah that was the n*gga who took your TV and the rest of your valuables.
:russ:
tumblr_mnp4m8uQ451qb7rhko1_500.gif

"sorry chief...usually have the place to my self at this hour.."
:youngsabo:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
So bobby lee was at my job and as soon as i saw him i thought, "that look just like madtv guy", so i told him he look like that famous actor, and he said "who? Bobby lee?" And i said " i guess thats his name, is that you" and when i turned my back the motherfukker left :what:

Rude!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come do my budget Rettaaaaaas. I had a $5K credit card balance last summer and hoped it'd be zero by end of year, well that shyt doubled and showing no signs of stopping until September maybe.
Are you using the credit cards because they are convenient or because you get some kind of reward points for them? If it's for points then I think you're going to have to set some kind of threshold on the amount you're willing to put on your cards and putting up the difference with your own money. Say your threshold is $2000 and you already have balance of $1000 but you want something that costs $1500, well if you dont have the $500 cash then you can't get it right now or something like that.

You could also try putting $200 or so per pay into a separate account, let it build up, get a debit card for it and then slowly transition to using that instead of your credit card. Do you have a budget that you work from?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn $120 a month for insurance?! :damn:
At least it covers health, vision, dental and life insurance.

Rode thru the neighborhood that I wanna buy a house in. :obama: They had a blip of break-ins on the news in 2013 but things have seemed to get better. Crazy how 2016 is close. I'm runnin outta space for all my daughters shyt and shes not even 2. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lost all of my fukking bookmarks:snoop::what::why: Goddamnit:beli:

Just realized I accidentally backed up my backup instead of restoring it:skip::facepalm:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn, i hate when muthafukkas overstay their welcome :what: when people start asking you "so what you got going on for tonight", its time to go home

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Had a dope weekend up in the cabins. Made these tropical margarita fishbowls that were :ohlawd: And we went indoor skydiving, now i wanna do the real thing.

Also got my 1st legit bonus on Friday, gawd had to do a doubletake when i looked at my account :laugh:... So i paid my cc off in full :mjcry: and it expired at the end of last year so i think im just gonna not get a new one.

Zero based budget got me seeing that i can save ALOT of money this year if i make smart decisions :blessed: