Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't know why some women go to the gym and just stand on treadmills and talk.It's to point you ask them "You using this" and then they'd reply "oh sorry hee hee". Just don't understand it :beli:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Sunday to Wednesday already at 36 hours. :wow:

Asked if i can come in tomorrow for that overtime/time and a half. :yes:

BM's phone is "off" again. Would love to see my babygirl but like my Moms said "You stay worried about spending time with your daughter. Chill. That's good but handle your business and get this money. She aint kidnapped!"

Ima get this money then. :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:hug:

My data on my phone is about to go up tho :damn:
Despise using the coli on the phone. .. unless you have a phablet, the experience just isn't the same for me...

It's amazing how many problems people have that can be solved just by drinking more water.
My guess is that the drinking of basic water is at an all time low these days with the availability of many drinking alternatives.

#TeamH2O ... you out the faucet tho :sas2:

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Sunday to Wednesday already at 36 hours. :wow:

Asked if i can come in tomorrow for that overtime/time and a half. :yes:

BM's phone is "off" again. Would love to see my babygirl but like my Moms said "You stay worried about spending time with your daughter. Chill. That's good but handle your business and get this money. She aint kidnapped!"

Ima get this money then. :yeshrug:

:whew::whew: Mom dukes gave it to you straight, no chaser.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm outta weed but its all good. Finished off the rest and got some brews. Dealers been campaigning all week.

Bout to have these nikkas competing for my bread like The Hunger Games :pachaha:

Daps
My job got me physically and emotionally drained:snoop:. I can't understand y some people come to work and complain and dry snitch. Like yo come make this money and carry yo azz home :birdman:

I gotta get at least one interview for the shipyard soon or Im gonna lose it at my current job :pacspit::camby: