concise

Veteran
Daps

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Oh, did you ever believe that I could leave you, standing out in the cold
I know how it feels 'cause I have slipped through to the very depths of my soul.
Baby, I just want to show you what a clear view it is from every bend in the road.
Now listen to me
Oh, whoa-whoa, as I was and really would be for you, too, honey
As you would for me, oh, I would share your load.
Let me share your load. Ooh, let me share, share your load

:blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really like my boss. He's in the office for the next two days and I expected him to pull up in a luxury car but he pulls up in an older Impala (maybe 2008 or 2009). I can tell he's balling though by the quality of his clothing and his taste in liquor. Him being in the office means free lunch and they will probably cop some kind of craft beer and give us some shots of bourbon.

That's what usually happens when he's here so I expect today to be an ok day at work.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I be ready to do some old Negro spiritual dancing and shyt at my desk listening to this Nina Simone, Herbie Hancock ,
Donald Byrd :blessed:
I'm mad I couldn't make it to Thievery last month with all the holiday functions- they'll be back, Saudade is piff.

And none of my friends could get tix to Coachella- is it ever not Drake season? Can he lose? :heh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Despise using the coli on the phone. .. unless you have a phablet, the experience just isn't the same for me...

Its not, having to turn my phone sideways for stuff...I have a note but still not the same

Buuut :patrice: its letting me on today I think it's a trick.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- Transferred my balance over to one card and then I'm just going to pay that off as quickly as I can. My goal is to do at least $1000 per month with hopes to pay it off by early June.

-I have about $200 every pay going into savings. I was going to take out a lump sum to use as my small emergency fund like suggested, but I always seem to run into something and then have to stop my debt snowball to re-up the emergency fund. This way money is going into it every pay so it's going to re-up itself. Hopefully I've planned well enough that I don't have to touch it.

-I saw a triplex for under $75k. It was in horrible condition but the yard and neighborhood was nice. It had a driveway too. I watch way too much TV. I swear when I look at house I just focus on the outside. I'm all like "I can just renovate it". Like it's nothing. I want to get my first reno out of the way so that I can do a bunch more.

@ProfessionallyTrill try to set up a visitation schedule that way you can plan your work days around it. Doesn't have to be a permanent one since things could change but maybe once every 3 months you review/revise it. hopefully the dumb mother will agree to it.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:patrice: January must be layoff months for corporations. Seems like everyday another one is laying off a group of people. Coca cola is cutting 500 people from Atlanta alone :damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What foolishness? How is it that you're constantly being accused of harrassment?
Excuse me sugar bop, honey bun I don't mean to intercept, but if someone is on your ignore list why can you even see negs from that person?