Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

concise

Veteran
Daps
Excuse me sugar bop, honey bun I don't mean to intercept, but if someone is on your ignore list why can you even see negs from that person?

:ehh: idk, probably needs an update in the system.

Cause you nikkas are dumb and simps. She got negged like anyone else on here, she can move along.

:comeon: It's not just about her, this isn't the first or the second to accuse you of this and you're not the only person that has negged them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: It's not just about her, this isn't the first or the second to accuse you of this and you're not the only person that has negged them.

Frankly, I don't give a fukk. I've been negged more than any of the awkward, ugly single mothers and past their primes crying about a -10. Stop coddling the p*ssy, they gotta be pathetic to get their self esteem or feel harassed from a rep system :camby:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Frankly, I don't give a fukk. I've been negged more than any of the awkward, ugly single mothers and past their primes crying about a -10. Stop coddling the p*ssy, they gotta be pathetic to get their self esteem or feel harassed from a rep system :camby:

Why do you think this is just about negs?
Remind me again, weren't you suspended a while back for harrassment by PMs?
Or was it something else?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Remind me again, weren't you suspended a while back for harrassment by PMs?

I was suspended for "discussing viruses" which was taken out of context from a 4 page PM. You can't harass someone you told to leave you alone 3+ times.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I really like my boss. He's in the office for the next two days and I expected him to pull up in a luxury car but he pulls up in an older Impala (maybe 2008 or 2009). I can tell he's balling though by the quality of his clothing and his taste in liquor. Him being in the office means free lunch and they will probably cop some kind of craft beer and give us some shots of bourbon.

That's what usually happens when he's here so I expect today to be an ok day at work.
c/s we got free lunch today also so im not that pissed that im here.

Plus its my friday, cabin trip with my boy and 2 chicks tomorrow should be a dope weekend

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I know that idiot thinks this is about negs. This is about wanting to go about my business without having to encounter hos annoying ass. Just leave ppl the fukk alone why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know that idiot thinks this is about negs. This is about wanting to go about my business without having to encounter hos annoying ass. Just leave ppl the fukk alone why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

You can easily stop posting in any thread I'm in. I don't like you and its -10 on sight.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: idk, probably needs an update in the system.

If it's possible that could probably solve the issue. I don't have any beef with Poitier but I do think if you ignore someone you shouldn't be able to see their negs. Just in case my opinion matters.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
- Transferred my balance over to one card and then I'm just going to pay that off as quickly as I can. My goal is to do at least $1000 per month with hopes to pay it off by early June.

-I have about $200 every pay going into savings. I was going to take out a lump sum to use as my small emergency fund like suggested, but I always seem to run into something and then have to stop my debt snowball to re-up the emergency fund. This way money is going into it every pay so it's going to re-up itself. Hopefully I've planned well enough that I don't have to touch it.

Come do my budget Rettaaaaaas. I had a $5K credit card balance last summer and hoped it'd be zero by end of year, well that shyt doubled and showing no signs of stopping until September maybe.

shytty week at work. My bosses love throwing last minute shyt my way without passing along any institutional knowledge. I get it done quickly and accurately (per the instructions I was given), yet there is still bullshyt that comes my way as a result. Now I gotta explain to someone why there's a $4M shortfall between two reports without throwing my bosses under the bus.

Give someone 2 weeks worth of work with a 2 day deadline, brehs.