The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Y’all hate for lizzo is that she’s unapologetically fat

she has a number 1 single and is finally blowing up .

y’all don’t even talk to women in real life to even comment on her look

hating ass nikkas

Naw, we don't care at all... not about her money nor her career. She is NOT beautiful and she's doing more harm to black women's desirability perceptions than help. Anything for attention, though?

I'll personally start the Coli roast thread of the first black male celebrity who claims this chick in public(unless he's fat like her).

All this shyt needs to stop!!! Attractive and average fit bruhs need to stop giving these arrogant fat bytches dikk and attention. Exclusivity will get you more attractive and socially acceptable women of all races if you stop letting your dikk make the decisions all the damn time!

The only man Lizzo should get attention from is 350-400lb dude that needs to lose weight... just like her!!!

Y'all muthafukkas disgust me!
:what::scust::scusthov::snoop::ufdup::camby:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
im good, yall can have that. Im never putting my dikk in a fat bytch again. The two times I did it was enough confirmation that they aint my type :hubie: :scust:

The last time I did it the t-shirt I wore on that day had her musty ass scent even after a week, and she was clean when I fukked :scust:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Nah don't disrespect Missy by comparing this chick to her
Look wise not musically, plus she from the H. She a cute fat girl butt she too big and frumpy to be carrying on like she is. I'd marry her big ass though:mjlit:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
it's count of crazy how I can easily recognize a fat bish without have ever seeing them.

When I first heard Truth Hurts on the radio, with no idea who was singing. I knew automatically it was some fat bish singing/rapping.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

:dead: @FS4LFE make up your mind breh! :russ:

giphy.gif

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Y’all hate for lizzo is that she’s unapologetically fat

she has a number 1 single and is finally blowing up...
I think you have it backwards. Like others have said, she seems popular primarily because she's fat. A large portion of the American population is overweight & identifies.

Like most Hip Hop hits nowadays, her stuff is fairly wack. She can't rhyme. Beats... you either fukk with that electro pop hop or don't, so I won't judge that.

She represents a large portion of the population & she plays the flute. Not appreciatin' those things doesn't make one a hater... not the original definition any way.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
im good, yall can have that. Im never putting my dikk in a fat bytch again. The two times I did it was enough confirmation that they aint my type :hubie: :scust:

The last time I did it the t-shirt I wore on that day had her musty ass scent even after a week, and she was clean when I fukked :scust:

My nikka thats the same number i confirmed that it wasnt for me :wow: dapped and repped