The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
My sister went to a lizzo concert with her white friends. She admitted she didn’t want to go but her white friends really wanted her to. To be fair my black friends like lizzo too. I had never listened to her music and don’t listen to the radio so I just heard her song the other day. It was catchy, nice beat, fun lyrics. But I’m wondering why hippie whites are drawn to her too—I think it’s the female empowerment and her being fat too.

Basically the PAWGS feel comfortable around Lizzo, because they know they’re bfs/husbands ain’t checking for her. It’s the same w/ how they use to prop up Precious, and they now prop up Tarana Burke.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
My sister went to a lizzo concert with her white friends. She admitted she didn’t want to go but her white friends really wanted her to. To be fair my black friends like lizzo too. I had never listened to her music and don’t listen to the radio so I just heard her song the other day. It was catchy, nice beat, fun lyrics. But I’m wondering why hippie whites are drawn to her too—I think it’s the female empowerment and her being fat too.

This.

Like Tariq and few others have said plenty of times. White women love fat black women they don't have to worry about taking their men. Gabby Sidebe, Now Lizzo. They love parading a fat girl around and hanging with her because it makes them look better They love low key laughing at her when they parade her on magazine covers and photo shoots looking scantily clad with her rolls hanging out, shaking her bulbous ass on IG. They will never show that love to Tinashe, Ciara or any attractive black woman regardless of how good their music maybe. And you can tell Lizzo will go along with and continue stereotyping herself acting like Mammy from Gone with the Wind for the attention (damn the money). More photoshoots with unhealthy foods and the watermelon fried chicken she did on Junteenth.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This.

Like Tariq and few others have said plenty of times. White women love fat black women they don't have to worry about taking their men. Gabby Sidebe, Now Lizzo. They love parading a fat girl around and hanging with her because it makes them look better They love low key laughing at her when they parade her on magazine covers and photo shoots looking scantily clad with her rolls hanging out, shaking her bulbous ass on IG. They will never show that love to Tinashe, Ciara or any attractive black woman regardless of how good their music maybe. And you can tell Lizzo will go along with and continue stereotyping herself acting like Mammy from Gone with the Wind for the attention (damn the money). More photoshoots with unhealthy foods and the watermelon fried chicken she did on Junteenth.

giphy.gif

See it all the time at my job. Big jawns walking with an above average looking white woman. shyt is like chess and sadly, the big friend doesn't realize that she's a pawn in this shyt :ld:.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
White women love fat/unattractive black women being the face of female empowerment. As stated earlier, they don't feel threatened by those women and they can still maintain their position as the standard of beauty in this white patriarchal system.

Beyonce is the only exception who doesn't follow this archetype. But in her defense, she has been about black empowerment too.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:hhh:Disgusting and offensive

I've literally never fukked a big girl that had a bad smell. It's usually the little pretty ones with that sour box
This says more about you than anything else

I've NEVER smashed a female with smelly p*ssy, and I don't smash fat chicks

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Y’all hate for lizzo is that she’s unapologetically fat

she has a number 1 single and is finally blowing up .

y’all don’t even talk to women in real life to even comment on her look

hating ass nikkas
A person can be as unapologetically fat as they want to be

I'm not obligated to humor another person's delusion :yeshrug:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
When she get on Missy Elliot diet she'll be a sight to see. Unlike Missy who's still:scust:in the face.