The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y’all hate for lizzo is that she’s unapologetically fat

she has a number 1 single and is finally blowing up .

y’all don’t even talk to women in real life to even comment on her look

hating ass nikkas

Y'all fat hoes clinging to her for relevance. It says a lot that she blew up in white circles first. Let me give you a reality check.. She a circus attraction.

No fatties

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If she actually slimmed down she could be bad as fukk. She looks way better without all the goofy makeup too.

Being a "fat-positive" (threw up a lil with this safe space vocabulary) singer is putting millions in her pocket right now. It is her true self, but also part of the schtick. Give her 5 - 7 years, then she'll slim down.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I went to a white club for a few on Saturday with my friend. As soon as Lizzo song came on those white girls got all excited and literally sang every verse. It was that song truth hurts. One of the white girls saw me sitting there like :unimpressed:

She was like “ you don’t know the words” I said “nah I’ve never listened to her music”
And she was like “you totally should, she’s this big Afro American woman that sings about women empowerment. Her whole Cd is awesome”

Lol.... she clearly has a fan base. Not gon lie the song was catchy from what I heard, I just found the whole scene weird to watch. Imagine a bunch of hippie white people calling themselves “that bytch” and seeing white brehs dancing to it too. I didn’t know whether to bust out laughing or walk out the door. My black friend was joining in with them too. I was like I guess. The song was nice though.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I went to a white club for a few on Saturday with my friend. As soon as Lizzo song came on those white girls got all excited and literally sang every verse. One of the white girls saw me sitting there like :unimpressed:

She was like “ you don’t know the words” I said “nah I’ve never listened to her music”
And she was like “you totally should, she’s this big Afro American woman that sings about women empowerment. Her whole Cd is awesome”

Lol.... she clearly has a fan base.
Her fanbase mostly consist of LGBTs, the obese and white liberals.

However, I like her for the simple fact that she made a parody of The Anchorman flute scene.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Being a "fat-positive" (threw up a lil with this safe space vocabulary) singer is putting millions in her pocket right now. It is her true self, but also part of the schtick. Give her 5 - 7 years, then she'll slim down.

Her fan base is based off her fatness. Now I am not familiar with her career but I ASSUME she did not blow up thru a black fan base and gets the attention she is getting through white fan bases because usually rappers/singers with black fan bases are usually well known among us before blowing up and I never heard of her prior to this year. I honestly believe if she loses weight she will lose her fan base. Even my girl said she noticed all black Lizzo fans usually have a bunch of white homegirls that were the first to put them on to Lizzo.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Her fan base is based off her fatness. Now I am not familiar with her career but I ASSUME she did not blow up thru a black fan base and gets the attention she is getting through white fan bases because usually rappers/singers with black fan bases are usually well known among us before blowing up and I never heard of her prior to this year. I honestly believe if she loses weight she will lose her fan base. Even my girl said she noticed all black Lizzo fans usually have a bunch of white homegirls that were the first to put them on to Lizzo.

My sister went to a lizzo concert with her white friends. She admitted she didn’t want to go but her white friends really wanted her to. To be fair my black friends like lizzo too. I had never listened to her music and don’t listen to the radio so I just heard her song the other day. It was catchy, nice beat, fun lyrics. But I’m wondering why hippie whites are drawn to her too—I think it’s the female empowerment and her being fat too.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I went to a white club for a few on Saturday with my friend. As soon as Lizzo song came on those white girls got all excited and literally sang every verse. It was that song truth hurts. One of the white girls saw me sitting there like :unimpressed:

Lol.... she clearly has a fan base. Not gon lie the song was catchy from what I heard, I just found the whole scene weird to watch. Imagine a bunch of hippie white people calling themselves “that bytch” and seeing white brehs dancing to it too. I didn’t know whether to bust out laughing or walk out the door. My black friend was joining in with them too. I was like I guess. The song was nice though.
I hate when other races do this
Get all excited over Black people
Like chill u lame