The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I should neg the OP for the misleading thread title.
But I digress.

I'm not as triggered by fat broads as some of yall are
But my issue is the same I had with Kanye, Nicki, Wayne, Cardi B, ODB, Danny Brown, and bunch of other Negroes
You got a bunch of cacs telling you how great you are, putting the battery in your back to do dumb shyt:mjpls:
Dont matter if she's 300 lbs or 103 lbs., there's no way she should have put on a public display like that.:ufdup:
There's no reason for Cardi to be taking an audible shyt on her live.
There's no reason for Kanye and Nicki to do most of the silly shyt they do.
At the end, them cacs will run out the back door and leave you alone to deal with that silly shyt you did:ld:
Never, under any circumstances, sacrifice your dignity for the entertainment of cacs.:bryan:

Or anybody else for that matter.

Wait...WHAT? :mjtf::why::huhldup:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who?

I've never heard of this fat bytch at all. I'm assuming she's another wack rapper just like Mega the Stallion that she always doing twerk?

Daps
I mean, people really do be overcritical of *everything* she does. I kinda feel bad for her and how she's sometimes treated. That's not to say that some of her wounds aren't self-inflicted (she was clearly in the wrong in the postmates situation).

I would’ve partially agreed with this up until she showed her ass at the game. She deserves all the smoke she gets now
:hubie: