The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Dude stfu, I'm tired of your cac-c00n humor bullshyt. Once in a while, yeah, you knock one out the park with the ha-has and kee-kees, jokey jokes. The other 80% of your time - it's fukkin cringe as shyt, like some white boy lunch table brand of lame attempt at racial derogatory humor against black people. That's all that you interpreted from that statement is to claim that the black woman in her speech, comes off sounding like a black man? fuk you.

goddamn lmao

:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Amen. Hope Fat fukk Lizzhoe saw this.
She’ll play it off and call the lady that’s talking sense - a male panderer, slut shamer, angry/miserable or a “pick me” while not being accountable for her own actions.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
These people love to play dumb.

It wouldn't be acceptable if Beyonce did that shyt at half time. There is a time an place.

I don't like that people are trying to corrupt family events with their hedonistic lifestyle.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean, people really do be overcritical of *everything* she does. I kinda feel bad for her and how she's sometimes treated. That's not to say that some of her wounds aren't self-inflicted (she was clearly in the wrong in the postmates situation).

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I mean, people really do be overcritical of *everything* she does. I kinda feel bad for her and how she's sometimes treated. That's not to say that some of her wounds aren't self-inflicted (she was clearly in the wrong in the postmates situation).
Feel bad for a borderline pedo, grown adult female who literally showed her entire ass to kids at a family friendly event and made sexual suggestively motions with her butt in full view of underage crowds for “entertainment” and clout. If this was all adults and over 18, that’s on them. The fact that she intentionally did this knowing kids were present and their parents had no warning or notice- nah. How she represented herself is just one issue.