The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
so told no lies :ehh:
I'm trying to say that we all as women don't share the same mindset or support the Lizzos and Cardis of the world, fellas.
Trust, this is fukkin embarrassing for me, my friends offline, friends on my timelines - we don't rock with this. Idc how much hoeism, slut walking, butt boosting or stripper pole-ing is promoted - not all of us share that ideology.
:snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So she really doesn't see anything wrong about having her ass cheeks out at a family event?
I wish someone took one of those basketball nets and covered up her big busted face with it; then took one of those basketballs and shoved it down her attention whoring ho hole. Big mouth bytch showing out. If she wasn't as insecure as she claims to not be, then she would let her presence speak for herself, not flaunting and fronting to be seen. I need this to end her.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Her delivery
Dude stfu, I'm tired of your cac-c00n humor bullshyt. Once in a while, yeah, you knock one out the park with the ha-has and kee-kees, jokey jokes. The other 80% of your time - it's fukkin cringe as shyt, like some white boy lunch table brand of lame attempt at racial derogatory humor against black people. That's all that you interpreted from that statement is to claim that the black woman in her speech, comes off sounding like a black man? fuk you.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Dude stfu, I'm tired of your cac-c00n humor bullshyt. Once in a while, yeah, you knock one out the park with the ha-has and kee-kees, jokey jokes. The other 80% of your time - it's fukkin cringe as shyt, like some white boy lunch table brand of lame attempt at racial derogatory humor against black people. That's all that you interpreted from that statement is to claim that the black woman in her speech, comes off sounding like a black man? fuk you.

Judging by the paragraph you wrote you are way too overly emotionally invested in the message board with an inflated sense of self worth to think I care about your opinion. Now type some slick shyt back and move on with your pathetic baseless opinions.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Judging by the paragraph you wrote you are way too overly emotionally invested in the message board therefore I don't really care what your opinion of me is.
K. Great. Thanks for sharing. Move along.
You're the one who responded to my post, I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.
:what:
Don't come at me with the "black woman" in the twitter post sounds like a "man" shyt when she actually had a contributive statement that was made. Self-hating dumbass, always with the veiled insults. You go out your way to post up or make negative comments for and about black men and women. There is literally never anything that you say in a positive light or statement. Faggit ass just posted up a racist baby image of a child smoking newports, mocking your own race. Now this.