The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Gleam

Rookie
Daps
I should neg the OP for the misleading thread title.
But I digress.

I'm not as triggered by fat broads as some of yall are
But my issue is the same I had with Kanye, Nicki, Wayne, Cardi B, ODB, Danny Brown, and bunch of other Negroes
You got a bunch of cacs telling you how great you are, putting the battery in your back to do dumb shyt:mjpls:
Dont matter if she's 300 lbs or 103 lbs., there's no way she should have put on a public display like that.:ufdup:
There's no reason for Cardi to be taking an audible shyt on her live.
There's no reason for Kanye and Nicki to do most of the silly shyt they do.
At the end, them cacs will run out the back door and leave you alone to deal with that silly shyt you did:ld:
Never, under any circumstances, sacrifice your dignity for the entertainment of cacs.:bryan:

Or anybody else for that matter.

Best post.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megan isn't this tacky breh

kinda is. All popular artist who strive for popularity have to be tacky. Its embedded in the fabric of wanting to be famous.

megan is just more physically attractive

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
woke era is the reason for the success of Cardi B and Lizzo because many are using them as drugs for their feel-good junky habit...the more these junkies satisfy their woke checklist by supporting these types of "celebs," the more special they feel

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
This huge bytch has zero ass, she has to know and respect that. No one wants to see that shyt except white women with even less ass

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wtf is this real?

ya...dude got into a horrible crash and onlookers went to rescue him...after they did they discovered a child in the backseat of the car...come to find out the child had been kidnapped...once they learned this they immediately slid him back under the burning vehicle...the fat white woman in the upper left corner celebrated by doing a moonwalk upon seeing proper justice carried out