The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Typical new age narcissistic mentality.

People: "it's inappropriate to show your bare butt and twerk in a NBA game, on the big screen for kids to watch"

Self-centered person: "I'm the happiest I've ever been. You'll never take my joy :smile:"

Nobody cares about her in this scenario. Had she been in a strip club or some other place, aight. But since she's all about that me, me, me, myself and I, she misses the point.

I would have wished the NBA refused her to enter like that or banned her ass but I know they're white liberal central.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No one cares about your weight. It's aout respectability. People would be on Rihanna or Beyonce if she wore that to a NBA game.

yeah to her credit even when she used to be that wild Rihanna I don’t think ever did shyt like that

Out in clubs and fashion shows sure but even Rihanna would be wearing jeans at basketball games :pachaha:

plus Lizzo is in her 30s much older than she was. this is one of the dumbest shyt I’ve seen a celeb so recently. even the biggest stripper hos don’t go out to family basketball games how she went

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got about a minute in. And it’s literally nothing of substance. How can women listen to other women ramble all day long? I gotta give them props for that cause that shyt is torture.

Lemme know when you figure this out cuz i been wondering this too

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This shyt is low key hilarious, she got gassed up from her rise to fame and thought she was on some sex symbol shyt like Beyonce/Rihanna/Nicki/Megan/Doja/Etc, only for the entire world to go SIT THE fukk DOWN AND COVER UP YOUR DUMP TRUCK ASS YOU FAT NASTY bytch :pachaha::pachaha:
:mjlol:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
We didn’t like seeing it on wwf why would we wanna see it now.

I bet she cant tie her shoe without grunting

SIT THE fukk DOWN AND COVER UP YOUR DUMP TRUCK ASS YOU FAT NASTY bytch :pachaha::pachaha:

9LNWsC8.gif