The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
We didn’t like seeing it on wwf why would we wanna see it now. It takes years to get that big she’s heard enough scrutiny in her life to know nobody wants to see that bag of nickels she calls an ass
Thank you for being the minority of honest women to tell it how it is. I've noticed alot of black women are afraid to criticize this clown of a woman. Mainly because they've been tricked into thinking criticizing her is an attack on all black women. So rather than calling her nastiness out they call her "empowering" so they don't get any flack.

It's deeper than that but I'll save it for another thread. Thank you for not being a coward.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:No one enjoys being that fat and she's letting her white handlers hype her up to make an ass out of herself (no pun intended).

She's embarrassed with her actions, as she knows they are not becoming and she wants to blame other people.

Btw... I didn't watch the video, I'm not watching her rotund ass cry.
I dont know why but this part got me:dead:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I should neg the OP for the misleading thread title.
But I digress.

I'm not as triggered by fat broads as some of yall are
But my issue is the same I had with Kanye, Nicki, Wayne, Cardi B, ODB, Danny Brown, and bunch of other Negroes
You got a bunch of cacs telling you how great you are, putting the battery in your back to do dumb shyt:mjpls:
Dont matter if she's 300 lbs or 103 lbs., there's no way she should have put on a public display like that.:ufdup:
There's no reason for Cardi to be taking an audible shyt on her live.
There's no reason for Kanye and Nicki to do most of the silly shyt they do.
At the end, them cacs will run out the back door and leave you alone to deal with that silly shyt you did:ld:
Never, under any circumstances, sacrifice your dignity for the entertainment of cacs.:bryan:

Or anybody else for that matter.
Leave Wayne alone.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
She looks worst than prime gabby sibidie. She got that bloated bullfrog neck. Absolutely disgusting :scust: Guarantee the moment she had time she will get that stomach stapled and all that body positivity shyt will die

It's inevitable.

Then watch her current base turn on her.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
This is ho babble.

She went from talking about not caring about criticism............to talking about she's proud of you............to insinuating she was contemplating suicide and getting emotional.

I actually think she's an attractive woman, I was looking at her facial features here and yes I know she is very much overweight.

This broad probably had low self esteem and now that she's experiencing success in her professional career, she's trying to overcompensate in other parts of life.

It makes her come across as looney and unstable even though she's an attractive woman (my opinion).