The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
oh and white folks are gonna drop her after this stunt she pulled. Her wakeup call coming right now

she forgot she ain’t a mulatto like Cardi. Lizzo better ask Monique about that white people treatment
No they are not. The shyt ain't even that deep. It was stupid, but nobody that fukked with her before is gonna stop fukkin with her behind this dumb shyt.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
To quote Craig from next Friday "these hoes ain't got no manners". Time and a place for all that. Staples center ain't the place for that unless your Prince (God rest his soul).

Even Prince only showed his buttocks at a concert :dame:

The fat schtick is her gravy train. She's gone milk it for awhile.

That lawsuit might stop your joy:sas2:

Whose suing who? :dwillhuh:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
shorty should just do what she do and keep it moving

fukk reading comments and all that

i know thats easier said then done

but you gotta know at this point, its gone be more hate than love

Daps
She wants to make it about her being fat when it’s really about her having her ass out at a game. Who wears a thong at a game in broad daylight? There’s a time and a place, she could have worn that to the club, it’s still a horrible outfit but at least it would have matched the venue.

Daps
:unimpressed:No one enjoys being that fat and she's letting her white handlers hype her up to make an ass out of herself (no pun intended).

She's embarrassed with her actions, as she knows they are not becoming and she wants to blame other people.

Btw... I didn't watch the video, I'm not watching her rotund ass cry.

Of course not! All the women who spoke about being proud to be fat, lost weight as soon as they had enough money for the best trainers, nutritionists or surgeons. Look at Adele, Ashley Graham, Gabourey Sidibe and the rest. Monique always used to talk about loving being a big woman and coming for slim women but she ended up losing all the weight she was ‘proud’ of. Mark my words, Lizzo is gonna lose a ton of weight in the coming years.