1st Round Playoff Exits
9LNWsC8.gif
wtf is this real?

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
bytch get in the fukking gym and diet :dry:

No matter what these fat bytches say, they are NOT happy with the way that they look and fat people SHOULD be shamed :yes:

All this "body positivity" bullshyt is a way for them to try to convince themselves that they're beautiful and attractive and confident and you fat bytches are NONE of those :dry:

The only people backing her are her fellow pigs and the few attractive women who give her props would not body-swap with her in a MILLION fukking years :laff:

What bothers me the most is that this heifer has been trying to push this "embrace being a fat bytch" shyt onto kids, like being morbidly obese, at risk of heart disease, diabetes and an early grave is all good :dry:

fukking fat bytch :smh:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I remember looking up one of her shows that was coming to town, just for kicks. She was sold out for multiple nights, and tickets weren't cheap either. She has been fukking EATING (no pun) off that one song. I hope she's investing her money right.
Her song is pretty clever. I dont like it but I see the appeal. So if she wrote it, then she'll be around for a long time as a ghostwriter.....

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

Keep your insecurities to yourself. Whoever telling these bytches to shove their grotesque bodies down everyone throat until they embrace it needs to be shot.

You wanna inspire her? Motivate her ass onto a treadmill.

this! Thread closed.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
bytch get in the fukking gym and diet :dry:

No matter what these fat bytches say, they are NOT happy with the way that they look and fat people SHOULD be shamed :yes:

All this "body positivity" bullshyt is a way for them to try to convince themselves that they're beautiful and attractive and confident and you fat bytches are NONE of those :dry:

The only people backing her are her fellow pigs and the few attractive women who give her props would not body-swap with her in a MILLION fukking years :laff:

What bothers me the most is that this heifer has been trying to push this "embrace being a fat bytch" shyt onto kids, like being morbidly obese, at risk of heart disease, diabetes and an early grave is all good :dry:

fukking fat bytch :smh:

THIS. Men are not gonna find day chicks attractive over women that are fit.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
And another thing about this fukking tub of shyt :dry:

bytch talking about how she used to be homeless? :dry:

How the fukk you eating that much and you’re homeless?

I’ve never seen a morbidly obese motherfukker in my whole life :dry:

Shut up fat bytch :dry:

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Have y'all heard this bytches music.... it's not that good
That's being nice.

EXACTLY BREH! Her album was :trash:. How you have a song with Missy Elliot and it literally sounds like a throw-away filler. The song was like 2 minutes long, even Queen Missy didn't want to be on it but felt sorry for her obviously. :to:

This is the true reason she does all these antics, if the music quality was there it would be enough! The fact that her album got more nominations than Ariana Thank You Next fukking classic is just proof she is an industry plant :dahell:

Industry really makes me sick sometimes put Lizzo on a fukking pedestal but make Ari Lennox damn near wanna quit :mindblown:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Real talk that was some grade A c00n shyt she pulled at that Lakers game. Even Prince had enough respect and decency to not dress provocatively in public/in sporting events.

This bytch ain't special. You can tell that she was the type that would do anything for attention even if it lnvolves embarrassing yourself. She acts more like a circus attraction than a musician.

I feel sorry for the kids that were in attendance... probably gotta go to consoling just help deal with that trauma if seeing that bean bag busted ass.