“The little smile you give white people to let them know you nice and not gang affiliated.” Do black people really do this?

Are you one of the good ones?

• Yes. I like to let them know I’m not a criminal.

• They can kiss my azz.

• Black power!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh, you been exposed as a MAGA cac :dead: :dead: :dead:

Look at whiteboy post history, y'all :dead: :dead: :dead:
I bet your bytch ass won't pull up in Miami talking this shyt. I'd post the inevitable ass whippin you'd get and you will lose are credibility with your online internet friends. You socially awkward no p*ssy gettin punk bytch.

Make yourself useful and go lay some cable with your Coconut uncle.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I bet your bytch ass won't pull up in Miami talking this shyt. I'd post the inevitable ass whippin you'd get and you will lose are credibility with your online internet friends. You socially awkward no p*ssy gettin punk bytch.

Make yourself useful and go lay some cable with your Coconut uncle.

Ok, cac :russ:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
No. I can't smile on cue, even for pictures I can't smile. I only smile when I laugh. If I can't smile for pictures what makes you think I can smile for white ppl on cue? :heh:

When I take pics of myself my facial expression is a mix between :unimpressed: and :francis:
Me pretty much as I look awkward tryna smile but if its bytch texting me I'm
21619563-mmmain.jpg

darryl

Superstar
Daps
So you equate being professional as proving to white people you’re not threatening?

I’m a mortgage broker. I work from home, no office or people to answer to at a company.
You're not getting it breh. You're trying to hard and it's starting to come off as you're lying. @AnonymityX1000 he's playing dumb

vino

Superstar
Daps
You're not getting it breh. You're trying to hard and it's starting to come off as you're lying. @AnonymityX1000 he's playing dumb

I do get it. I do not change who I am to be non threatening to white people. I am normal everyday Black person. I’m not putting on a performance of the safe negro. You probably come off as weird to most white people because you doing all that. I have never had an issue being me.

I am a mortgage broker. Do you know the work life of a mortgage broker? Do you know what that is?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I used to do this as a teenager. Smile, opening doors, soft voice was all in effort to show im non threatening.I always wanted wyt ppl to know that I was a good negro and im not like the rest of these nikkas. I wanted white acceptance smh. College tho brought me back to reality along with Ras Kass-Nature of the threat which made me read more. Ever since then I couldn't care less what way ppl think or feel
Wow at least you're honest. There is a lot of black people like that. I always wonder why :what:

It's environment and up bringing is my guess along with brain washing.

I never in life care what pale faces think. We always have them on that:whoa: in Dade :mjlol:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Lol I don't even make eye contact with anyone outside anyway so no.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Not the ocarina of time title screen music