“The little smile you give white people to let them know you nice and not gang affiliated.” Do black people really do this?

Are you one of the good ones?

• Yes. I like to let them know I’m not a criminal.

• They can kiss my azz.

• Black power!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So you equate being professional as proving to white people you’re not threatening?

I’m a mortgage broker. I work from home, no office or people to answer to at a company.
Not just white people, being professional is proving your not threatening to anyone.
How did you interview for this job?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
New Black Vernacular. :scust:
Yes. That fakkit Pharrell came up with that New Black shyt if I'm not mistaken.

I'd slap that fakkit ass nikka until the middle of next week. Dude had the audacity to STEAL Marvin Gaye's beat blatantly and deny it. :what:

Glad Marvin Gaye's family sued his bytch ass.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I do think Black people do have to do and say certain things to seem less threatening to white people. But no, not that.
:skip: I have threatened to jump a white bytch, a rich one. I expect bm to at least hold the line.

Why y'all think Kanye puts on his non-threatening "white" voice when he's in those spaces:
I consider that to be normal code switching. His 'all lives matter'/ 'slavery was a choice' stance is likely muddling your opinion, and you're not wrong.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I smile when I'm talking to females. :skip: Some are white. :skip: I love a pretty smile. And smiling at a female you're chatting up makes her smile back.

Never even thought about smiling to disarm white people at large. Sounds like a goofy thing to even sit around obbsessing over.

Daps
Screenshot-20240313-132714-You-Tube.jpg