“The little smile you give white people to let them know you nice and not gang affiliated.” Do black people really do this?

Are you one of the good ones?

• Yes. I like to let them know I’m not a criminal.

• They can kiss my azz.

• Black power!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My default face is :birdman:
Smiling and showing teeth ain't finna make a racist not be racist

^This. fukkboy-ass thread.
Cute little starter gym PAWG gave me one of them nervous-ass smiles the other day. I shot her the
Deebo
and KIM.

fukk outta here, scary white bytch. :pacspit:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
p*ssy ass kinda shyt is this fukk them crackers I walk past them and if they looking at me I’m asking wtf you looking at..I call white bytches “bytch” or “scary bytch” when they walk past me clutch purse fukk them im just as good as you are walk with my head high
You would be amazed how many black people don't do that. shyt is insane how some feel so inferior.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
No, I usually have my head in my phone looking down

And It’s crazy, but almost everyone I run into always start talking to me about the dodgers or lakers because i be wearing my hoodie

Daps
this happens regardless of race, Its nice when you don't live in a hostile environment:laff:

but unfortunately this thread is the reason single black men aren't welcome in certain spaces

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Smiling to make cacs comfortable is crazy. And Iived in cac burbs for most of my life. I'm midnight Black with a permanent slash on an eyebrow. Cacs always think I'm a threat unless I'm wearing a tie. My dentist office once called the cops on me when dressed down and wore a red hoody... another patient "mistaken" me for someone else. The bytch apologized but even the cops knew this was a bullshyt call.

I just had a coworker see me off hours at a park. She gave me the

:picard:I'm sorry sir I don't ha-:mjpls:

Wait is that you Filler? You look so different today, I didn't recognize you.:whew: You look really different :queen:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends. Coworkers, then its just a cordial acknowledgment. I dont need to know your weekend escapades to home depot Pat.

But in the streets, fukk no. I dont care for white peoples comfort level or acceptance of my gang ties.