The Likelihood That You See People Squatting Three Plates Or More Or Benching Beyond Two Plates At Your Gym…

Daps
"In conclusion, we can say that less than one million men can technically bench 225 pounds in the US."

Yeah, y'all coli nikkas are weak as fukk. :mjlol:

Imagine being such a hoe in the gym you going to Google for stats to normalize this instead of googling how to be stonk. :umad:

I guess I'm one of only 5000 dudes in the country that benches over 3 wheels then, huh? :skip:

Truth came out…my work is done.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing how ignorant people are about lifting/working out and choose to stay ignorant. So sad.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
At the back-up gym spot #3.

Been squatting for the last 50 minutes and already seen 4 dudes touching 225+ on bench. Two of em hit 315+ for 1 or more.
:unimpressed:

Edit: Another cat just sent 225 up. :stopitslime:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
3/2/4 Squat Bench Deadlift is when seasoned lifters start taking you seriously.

It's not some insane weight, but it's no so heavy that it's rare.

The bench you'll see regularly, as most guys only want to do upper body. Squats to depth less so. I have to mention to depth because a lot of brehs toss 3 plates or more onto the bar, bend their knees a little bit, and call it a rep. No motherfukker, hit/break parallel. Squat for real.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I really don’t pay attention to other people at the gym but I was doing 2 plates in HS at 170 with no issue. I refuse to believe the average guy couldn’t put it up if he had to.

And to your point about work. I think most guys around 190 could get off the couch and do this if they’ve been able to do this in the past.
Unquestionably the average man cannot put up 225. The average man is less likely to put up 135 much less 225.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm willing to bet 85-90% of the men on the Coli can't rep 225 on bench. Even less can squat it.
This isn’t even a hard bet. I don’t know what y’all were arguing about in here but ya most ppl aren’t in the gym like that. Seeing the ones in the gym who can is confirmation bias…bc obviously they’re the minority working on that shyt every week. But most people aren’t doing this at all.

Not even taking into account the average weights and heights out there…you really think a dude off the street is lifting greater than his own body weight multiple times :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Have you seen the posts on here? Most believe squatting is bad for your body so they don't even do it :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
You mean they're too p*ssy to squat.

I bet they leg press though :mjpls:

I squat twice a week.

Any my son goku squats everdyay.
Everywhere except in the gym apparently. :mjlol:
We saw how weak Deion's team was.

You had wide recievers struggling to hit 175lbs

Offensive linemen that could barely hit 3 plates for single rep. :francis:

@Thick_Necc_Jenkins

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

I squat twice a week.

@Thick_Necc_Jenkins
Squats Everyday....that shyt used to have my metabolism reved high back when I was training for the fire dept.

Zerchers > back Squats...not even up for debate.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

I squat twice a week.

@Thick_Necc_Jenkins
What's funny is that they really have nothing to justify why they avoid squats and deadlifts other than just being plain ignorant about lifting. Like you said, they will load up the leg press and feel good about themselves.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Speakin of squats. gonna do something I've never done before; lunchtime gym. We squattin today fellas!