The Likelihood That You See People Squatting Three Plates Or More Or Benching Beyond Two Plates At Your Gym…

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can’t use the work excuse. I wake up 4:30am regularly to hit the gym
That's what's up. I usually get up early when I have the time, but sleep is important.

I was getting it in when I was working10's, but we've been working 5 to 6 12's. I'm also finishing my Master's. It's still doable, but I was going through the motions when I showed up or was looking for a reason to exit. I let mental weakness set in for sure.

I have three more weeks before we go back to our regular schedule. Can't wait!

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've seen plenty of 2 plate bench pressers. I've only ever seen one dude squatting 3 plates at full depth for reps in a commercial gym though. I barely see men squatting period when I think about it...it's mostly women in the squat racks.
First time I read this i was in disbelief but i glossed over the bold. I believe you. I mostly see 1/4 squats and half squats. Never ass to grass.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Well people like @Scientific Playa maxing out the leg press are :sas2:

For the record I got videos (:dame:) of people 75+ squatting and deadlifting 5 plates with good form.

So no excuses :blessed:

Squat on squat multi-plate soldiers. I'm very proud of y'all Coli squat champs for maintaining top notch fitness and health and making consistent gains. Somebody gotta do it.

I only posted that vid until I figured how to post pics, keep my word on the Coli since returning, and I wanted to floss of not being Larry you know who status at my advanced age. :laugh: It was meant to be motivational but some took it as I threatening their Coli fitness crowns which I wasn't. A few really got in their feelings about that thread post. I haven't returned to it since.

Discouraging news this week about Kevin Hart. He and the Rock are or used to be in the gym at 4:00am every day. Some posters said Kevin has been skipping leg day.:laff:

Kevin Hart & The Rock ' Workout Motivation 2016​

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Hart & The Rock Compare Workouts on 'Central Intelligence' Set​

AGAIN, HAPPY AND SAFE SQUATTING TO ALL OF THE COLI WORKOUT CREW! 🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Squat on squat multi-plate soldiers. I'm very proud of y'all Coli squat champs for maintaining top notch fitness and health and making consistent gains. Somebody gotta do it.

I only posted that vid until I figured how to post pics, keep my word on the Coli since returning, and I wanted to floss of not being Larry you know who status at my advanced age. :laugh: It was meant to be motivational but some took it as I threatening their Coli fitness crowns which I wasn't. A few really got in their feelings about that thread post. I haven't returned to it since.

Discouraging news this week about Kevin Hart. He and the Rock are or used to be in the gym at 4:00am every day. Some posters said Kevin has been skipping leg day.:laff:

Kevin Hart & The Rock ' Workout Motivation 2016​

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Hart & The Rock Compare Workouts on 'Central Intelligence' Set​

AGAIN, HAPPY AND SAFE SQUATTING TO ALL OF THE COLI WORKOUT CREW! 🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️

All good :hubie:

I just be giving people a hard time :manny:

As long as you taking care of your health and stay active that’s all that matters. :hubie:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

This Bud is for you!

Not really. :unimpressed:

We're not talmbout what % of the whole human population can push two wheels, which would include folks w/o access to a gym and have never lifted; old folks, women, chil'ren and babies, we're talking about the prevalence of gym goers that can do it.

This isn't BB.com or even a fitness r/ but I'm convinced coli dudes either work out at Planet Fitness or don't even lift and just be making up gym shyt to post on here. Only place online or irl where I've seen non-children big-upping each other for a two plate bench. :dead:

Daps
Not really. :unimpressed:

We're not talmbout what % of the whole human population can push two wheels, which would include folks w/o access to a gym and have never lifted; old folks, women, chil'ren and babies, we're talking about the prevalence of gym goers that can do it.

Only about 1-3% of this population who regularly train in the gym with proper planning can bench 225 pounds (35750 to 1072500).

:mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Only about 1-3% of this population who regularly train in the gym with proper planning can bench 225 pounds (35750 to 1072500).

:mjlol:

"In conclusion, we can say that less than one million men can technically bench 225 pounds in the US."

Yeah, y'all coli nikkas are weak as fukk. :mjlol:

Imagine being such a hoe in the gym you going to Google for stats to normalize this instead of googling how to be stonk. :umad:

I guess I'm one of only 5000 dudes in the country that benches over 3 wheels then, huh? :skip: