The Likelihood That You See People Squatting Three Plates Or More Or Benching Beyond Two Plates At Your Gym…

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I really don’t pay attention to other people at the gym but I was doing 2 plates in HS at 170 with no issue. I refuse to believe the average guy couldn’t put it up if he had to.

And to your point about work. I think most guys around 190 could get off the couch and do this if they’ve been able to do this in the past.

Daps
What's the point of this post?...:gucci:.....Who gives a fukk about the folk not going to the gym?...:beli:....Let them die the slow ,flabby, clogged artery, congenital heart failure deaths that await them..........:demonic:

This is The Whey.....

:blessed:

This is an observation about people in the gym. Who said anything about people not going to the gym?

Daps
I really don’t pay attention to other people at the gym but I was doing 2 plates in HS at 170 with no issue. I refuse to believe the average guy couldn’t put it up if he had to.

And to your point about work. I think most guys around 190 could get off the couch and do this if they’ve been able to do this in the past.

Awesome. Once again, the people doing three plates and above are a minority in the average gym. This is not a revelation

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Awesome. Once again, the people doing three plates and above are a minority in the average gym. This is not a revelation
I never said I do 3 plates. Currently I work more than I workout but I can get off this couch cold and push 2 plates.

I don’t think 2 plates puts me in the minority unless you want to count old men and the kids just getting their start :hubie:

But I know how to take a compliment, I’m elite. Thanks :salute:

Daps
I never said I do 3 plates. Currently I work more than I workout but I can get off this couch cold and push 2 plates.

I don’t think 2 plates puts me in the minority unless you want to count old men and the kids just getting their start :hubie:

But I know how to take a compliment, I’m elite. Thanks :salute:

If you can do 15 pull-ups you’re not exactly winning a marine contest but the majority of people you come across in the gym probably can’t

It’s no different

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Benching 2/ Squatting 3 is not impressive in any commercial gym I've been to. Where in the Planet Fitness are you lifting Oh Pee? :gucci:

A 2/3/4 Bench/Squat/Dead isn't even 1000 Pound Club status, which is not impressive either unless you're 80 years old or female. :yeshrug:

The average American male ( 5'9", 198 lbs., 40" waist, :flabbynsick: ) would be right on the 200 lb line of this metric from strengthlevel.com, so a two plate bench (225 lbs.) is between Novice (187) and Intermediate (246). :unimpressed:
Screenshot-2023-08-13-025823.jpg

Daps
Benching 2/ Squatting 3 is not impressive in any commercial gym I've been to. Where in the Planet Fitness are you lifting Oh Pee? :gucci:

A 2/3/4 Bench/Squat/Dead isn't even 1000 Pound Club status, which is not impressive either unless you're 80 years old or female. :yeshrug:

The average American male ( 5'9", 198 lbs., 40" waist, :flabbynsick: ) would be right on the 200 lb line of this metric from strengthlevel.com, so a two plate bench (225 lbs.) is between Novice (187) and Intermediate (246). :unimpressed:
:huhldup:.....shambolic.