The Lighthouse - Robert Eggers (The Witch) with Williem Dafoe and Robert Pattinson

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
It's worth watching this more than once if you didnt get it the first time around. Its rich in subtext and symbolism. You can interpret it differently each time you watch it, and the performances are as good as it gets.

Some people just won't like it because they think its pretentious and doesn't tell you exactly what it means, but for a lot of us that's its selling point. If you have an imagination and a philosophy on life this is a rewarding, but terrifying film.

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Brehs need to know:

1) This is now on Amazon Prime!!!

2) HOLEE shyt THIS MOVES BONKERS

I drank half a bottle of good Scotch and got shytfaced on a Saturday night watching this.

The definition of a slow burn.

Relentless.

Manic.

Claustrophobic.

Like if Shutter Island was Greek and filled with farts.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs need to know:

1) This is now on Amazon Prime!!!

2) HOLEE shyt THIS MOVES BONKERS

I drank half a bottle of good Scotch and got shytfaced on a Saturday night watching this.

The definition of a slow burn.

Relentless.

Manic.

Claustrophobic.

Like if Shutter Island was Greek and filled with farts.
Bet, gonna grab my Woodford tomorrow and watch it.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
It's worth watching this more than once if you didnt get it the first time around. Its rich in subtext and symbolism. You can interpret it differently each time you watch it, and the performances are as good as it gets.

Some people just won't like it because they think its pretentious and doesn't tell you exactly what it means, but for a lot of us that's its selling point. If you have an imagination and a philosophy on life this is a rewarding, but terrifying film.

I watched it last night, and was totally in "what the fukk" mode after. Not in a bad way, it was a great movie.

Do you all read analysis/reviews after you watch the film? I feel like an idiot because alot of stuff brought up went over my head on the first viewing. One theory that stuck with me was the film is basically the fight between Id, Ego, and Super Ego.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I asked this question in the NETFLIX thread...

so he was on them rocks getting nibbled on by them birds the whole time????