The Life & Times of CM Punk: The Prodigal Son Has Returned

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dave Melter said he didn't watch the whole Ariel interview but then went on to talk about it for 30 mins like he did and got a lot of things wrong. What a fukking goof. :camby:

Meltzer went from saying I heard those chants for Punk and it reminded him of 91 and we want flair...to then saying I heard loud fukk CM Punk chants

My man is washed and hes now pissing other vets like Mike Johnson with his misreporting lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5334.jpg

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
The fukked up thing is we all want to see the footage. But even if Punk is in the wrong it won't matter. This story has already been spun, and AEW, the Bucks, and Tony Khan lost the war if public perception.

Tony needs a haircut, and to mature a lot. He needs to hit the gym and bulk up. You want to be taken serious, go show your wrestlers that you are as invested in your appearance as them. He seems like an overgrown kid, and until he carries himself like a man, he won't command the respect he so desperately wants.

When it comes to the product. Bring in some outside help. Hire Kevin Dunn if you have to. Fix the production. Fix the lighting. Get better commentators. Bring in Mauro Ranello with JR.

Fire most of the female roster. Especially the random Joshi's who hit like your 4 year old cousins.

Push Swerve. Figure out a way to become a cool product to black kids aged 14 - 19 without overly pandering. This will bring a larger audience.
:whoa:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think he slept there over night from the sound of this :dead:

Just check his IG stories 😂

He took a piece of paper and renamed Bruce Prichard's office to "Jim Herd." 🤭

Last edited: